Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He can't do anything apart from a decent cross when the oppo pack the box like Brentford did.

never judge after 6 games

i held back but today shows we need quicker wingers like madueke

we are lacking urgency up front, kane is slow, deki slow and son is not as quick as he was
I would disagree. I think it is actually the wingbacks who should add the pace/overlap and threat. But the calibre of wingback is so low the whole attack is stunted. If you watch every time Emerson got the ball today, you will notice how quickly any sort of attack dies.

He wasn’t good today, but he was better than Kane. Son was the only one who looked remotely up for the game. I think he is a player that relies on support from RWB, he just doesn’t have that option without Doherty playing.

Good player but does absolutely nothing for our inability to play against teams who crowd us out and afford us zero space to play in. Someone in the Diaz mould who is highly mobile and nimble would have done.

Last two games he's been exactly what I saw at Juventus. Slow, immobile, dwells on the ball too much and is too easy to crowd out. No point kneejerking and deciding he's suddenly shit again, but pretty clear we're still lacking balance and he hasn't fixed that.

Good player but does absolutely nothing for our inability to play against teams who crowd us out and afford us zero space to play in. Someone in the Diaz mould who is highly mobile and nimble would have done.

Last two games he's been exactly what I saw at Juventus. Slow, immobile, dwells on the ball too much and is too easy to crowd out. No point kneejerking and deciding he's suddenly shit again, but pretty clear we're still lacking balance and he hasn't fixed that.
As I said last week, he's a great player when Kane & Son are playing well as he can link up with them intelligently.

But he's not a match winner, or a guy who can drive us forward when we're not playing well. I think we should keep him, but as a back up RW. I really want a better RW for next season in our first XI.

Edit: I’m an idiot

Last edited:
As I said last week, he's a great player when Kane & Son are playing well as he can link up with them intelligently.

But he's not a match winner, or a guy who can drive us forward when we're not playing well. I think we should keep him, but as a back up RW. I really want a better RW for next season in our first XI.
We are in a HG problem and he is an average foreign player. Why would you make him permanent? We've already got loads of this type of player that doesn't really help and you can't get rid.

No point activating the clause if he isn't going to be first choice. We've got so many positions to improve and splashing 30 odd million on a backup RW isn't a priority.

We are in a HG problem and he is an average foreign player. Why would you make him permanent? We've already got loads of this type of player that doesn't really help and you can't get rid.
I think we've already played a lot of money on 'loan fee', so can now buy him at a discounted price. So if we are to get rid of him, it makes financially more sense to buy him and then sell him on.

But yeah I agree with you actually. He's just not good enough. It's a shame because if we had a quality RWB, I think he'd have had a much better chance to shine. But what he's proven is if the others around him aren't firing, he's not going to make a difference.

Back
Top Bottom