Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur. May 7th. Saturday – 7.45 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My osteopath thinks apricot pits do...he's convinced of it..!

He didn’t say that though

Just that they are very good for you as does the cardiac consultant treating me

How long has that petty vendetta been going?

Does he actually err ...Well like you mate?

Apricot kernels can cause potentially fatal cyanide poisoning when consumed. Symptoms include nausea, fever, headaches, insomnia, increased thirst, lethargy, nervousness, various aches and pains in joints and muscles, and a drop in blood pressure.
Vote that we send an abundance of them to Liverpool FC dressing room pre-match with our compliments.

Even then, dying on the pitch in front of their hysterical fans, they’ll still somehow nick the bloody win!

7-E98666-D-5-A5-A-47-C9-9418-541-D806385-F0.gif

.....Winks/Ndombele/Dele doesn't exactly scream "yay" either tho'. LOL

Kane can't function beyond the remit of merely being a deep #10.

Only option we'd have is to drop Kulu in as one of the 3, but of course it's an unproven theory.
All three will drop in at times…. Conte won’t change the overall formation, I think he will delegate their positioning based on where the ball is / danger is and ask them to lend a hand

How long has that petty

How long has that petty vendetta been going?
Amygdalin, which is found in these stones is turned to cyanide in the body. The cranks have decided that this cyanide will kill cancer cells....unfortunately it will you a lot quicker....

Back
Top Bottom