Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur. May 7th. Saturday – 7.45 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hes an unbelievably bad loser … ungracious prick
He’s awful. Absolutely awful.

Really spiteful, mean spirited cunt. It’s even worse as every broadcaster have their collective tongues up his fundament.

I also cannot abide that dickhead routine he does on the halfway line staring at the opposition during warm up.

Total gimp.

I know, Mick.
Frustration is getting the better of me.
I'm making all kinds of stupid comments, I just really thought we had CL.

I'm in the process of trying to calm the fuck down and regain a semblance of sanity...
You need a good rub down with a well oiled 19 year old Norwegian nymphomaniac !

That's my advice

Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
Come out mrs P we have a team to be proud of - if I knew how to upload photos I’d post a picture of just how restricted my very restricted view was - embarrassing that in 2022 a prem team sell such a terrible seat. Felt like crying before kick off but after a lot of bobbing and weaving so glad I went - so proud to be a yid thought every one was top class - if we don’t get top 4 it will a real shame but despite some of the ridiculous negativity in here there have been some top games this season COYS

Remember when we played them in December and drew with them and he starting moaning about hand sanitiser and having to move a chair himself in the press conference 😂
I don't know what he was like in Germany, but I swear that club turns everyone into a whiny, cheating, entitled cunt.

Come out mrs P we have a team to be proud of - if I knew how to upload photos I’d post a picture of just how restricted my very restricted view was - embarrassing that in 2022 a prem team sell such a terrible seat. Felt like crying before kick off but after a lot of bobbing and weaving so glad I went - so proud to be a yid thought every one was top class - if we don’t get top 4 it will a real shame but despite some of the ridiculous negativity in here there have been some top games this season COYS
We are blessed with our stadium

He’s awful. Absolutely awful.

Really spiteful, mean spirited cunt. It’s even worse as every broadcaster have their collective tongues up his fundmanet.

I also cannot abide that dickhead routine he does on the halfway line staring at the opposition during warm up.

Total gimp.
Even ol red nose wasn’t like he is

Red nose would physically look like he was about to explode , he’d be short with the reporter and generally bit of moody c**t

But I don’t remember him on a regular basis demeaning and disrespecting his opponent in interview

This klopp’s a spiteful bastard

What bias?

Conte is better than Nuno, this is an undeniable fact. Are you saying this is wrong?
Is this even a legitimate argument or have I missed the point in the back and forth?
Conte is light years ahead of Nuno on any level (I know the trendy word is “metric” but I don’t do trendy so level works for me)
Conte isn’t without his faults but he’s elite level.
If he gets us to CL football next season he’s a bloody genius.

Oh look. Klopp being his standard cunty self.

Why don’t you fuck off and go and make sure none of your team have had an asthma attack you toothy twat.
What did the cunt say? He really is the worst cunt when things don´t go his way!

Major Cunt!

jack black salute GIF

Ridiculous lucky for Liverpool. Mf. Spurs def deserved the 3 points but I guess I’ll take the big away point at Anfield. While both are still pretty limited, tip my cap to both wingbacks who put a shift in for sure. Sessengon assist was lovely. And Royal should had one too if he simply passed to Sonny when he was thru. But both of em were big positives tonight.

Interview in question. Ooh it makes me mad.

That man has been in need of a humbling for a long long time.

No, I'm not saying this is wrong. You are just biased against ANY and ALL managers that aren't called Conte.
I'm saying that Nuno was shit. I'm saying Conte is good. I'm saying that Had we had Conte at the beginning of the season we'd have amassed more points than we did in Nuno's first 10 games (this is based not only on me thinking that Conte is a better manager but taking into account the number of points he's amassed since becoming our manager, we've amassed the 3rd most points in the League).

Where is the bias in that? I haven't mentioned another manager's name other than Nuno's. (I prefer Poch to Conte if you want my opinion on that subject).

Back
Top Bottom