Tottenham Hotspur Vs Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

did not sleep well. Feel a bit sick!

Please please please make the stadium and surrounding area a cauldron of hate filled anti gooner rage!

Beers in the fridge chilling nicely. If we lose, I’m just going to get obliterated anyway, so I can pass out and forget it all.

But COYS!!!

Just read conte has won only once in eight games against them. History is going to say two in nine tonight!!!!
You had to go there, didn't you!
breakdown GIF

The really annoying thing is that after the Villa game, it was all in our hands!!!!
Just win this please, otherwise Romford will be full of goons in their horrible shirts and
I'm going to have to hibernate.!

I wont be happy with just a win.. I want Xhaka hurt tonight.. I want Ramsdales arm and mouth removed so he can never overly celebrate doing his job.. imagine if I jumped up and down from my desk when I send an email.. fuck them cunts .

monty python kick GIF

Back
Top Bottom