Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Those are Woolwich players in Norwich kits
OHHHHHHHHH Shit, so they are!
Thought I recognised them from somewhere!!! Look, Smith Rowe is there, and Martinelli... And the other one!

Ha, what a twat I am for missing that!! ...to be honest, I don't take much notice.. they all look the bleeding same nowadays!

Small time pricks!!

EL will stretch the hell out of that squad....

All season, fans and manger alike have been crying about injuries and depth......

- Tierney, Partey, Tomiyasu seem to collect injuries.
- Lacazette, Nketia, Elnenny out of contract.
- Leno entering last year.
- Shitters like Xhaka & Holding still won't flush.
- Saliba & Gwendozy don't want to come back from loan.

They'll need to spend a fortune not to fall off in the league.

2024 precariously looming too:

Xfn96P.png

I think they are completely fucked and it’s beautiful. With covid losses and the amount they’ve spent over the last two summers and the amount of money they’ve had to pay out to get players to leave there can’t be much in the coffers unless kronke puts another load of cash in or they sell a player like Saka to bring cash in I really fail to see how they improve next season. If I were newcastle I’d be banging in a bid for a few of their players this summer. It’s the quickest way to go past them but how many of their players would they want?

Sure they’ve reduced their wage bill too but that’s 6 seasons without champions league income. I might be missing something but unless they 1. Get really lucky with it being a weird season because of the World Cup or 2. They wise up and get someone like Potter in (which they aren’t clever enough to do) then I just can’t see them going anywhere but down and it’s marvellous.

Just embarrassing

This is Dildo Bros level of delusion. Let's take a pic of a happy kid in the stadium wearing the shirt, and spin a story about how everything is now going well now because the fanbase "is younger" ?!?!?!

Yeah, young team, young fans, Trust that Process

Just embarrassing

This is Dildo Bros level of delusion. Let's take a pic of a happy kid in the stadium wearing the shirt, and spin a story about how everything is now going well now because the fanbase "is younger" ?!?!?!

Yeah, young team, young fans, Trust that Process

Kids = kit sales = happy Kronke. :pocheyes:

Some twat gooner down the pub banging on about us “finishing 3rd in a 2 horse race”.
Cunt didn’t know what to say when I pointed out they’d just finished 5th in a 2 horse race. He didn’t get the nuance that it was a 2 horse race for 4th place and had no answer to the conundrum.
Cunt
:goonermong:
Just done it again to another gooner at Costa 😂
Works a treat. They haven’t got any idea how to reply to it. Thick as mince the lot of them
:dembelefingers:

3 years ago we were so depleted that we contested a CL final with Sissoko and Winks
I’m not sure I’ll ever recover from that. What should have been a Wanyama, Dembele, Eriksen midfield would have had at least parity with Henderson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum. Probably would have bossed them. I know you shouldn’t dwell on regrets….but….:pochcry:

Artitta saying that their out of conntract players futures have already been decided by the club.

No, no, that's not how it works. You sound like someone who tries to claim they dumped their partner when the rest of the world k knows it was the other way. Prat.

He's not a likeable bloke which means he should be a fan favourite there. Wenger was and is a total prick as well.

Back
Top Bottom