Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just embarrassing

This is Dildo Bros level of delusion. Let's take a pic of a happy kid in the stadium wearing the shirt, and spin a story about how everything is now going well now because the fanbase "is younger" ?!?!?!

Yeah, young team, young fans, Trust that Process

I've just dropped a few wind up posts in the comments. Should get some easy bites. They blew fourth, it was in their hands and their weak mentality lost it for them. They won big yesterday when the pressure was off to paper over the cracks. Oh well, they'll still have playing well for 25 minutes against Man City to hang their hopes on.

No salt to see here, move along...

This Is Fine GIF

The guy is delighted when Woolwich lose. Just as toxic as all the other fucks.
He can't be a Woolwich fan. He's most likely a Chelsea fan acting like a Woolwich one. I've seen his reaction videos and he actually looks thrilled when Woolwich concede.

He can't be a Woolwich fan. He's most likely a Chelsea fan acting like a Woolwich one. I've seen his reaction videos and he actually looks thrilled when Woolwich concede.
From what I’ve watched of him, he just can’t stand Lego head and hates the same cringe supporters we make fun of all the time. I think he’s genuine but not a good fit considering the majority of their base.

Back
Top Bottom