Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is dumb. He has very clearly been a brilliant manager for them, the money they've spent is dwarfed by Manchester City who they've mainly competed with. Even a club like United have spent much more in that period, as have Chelsea.

They were nowhere even remotely close to Europe's elite when he took over. We were better than them.
Yeah, as much as I hate to say it, honestly I can't think of any club who've bought more smartly than them.

I'm no fan of the dippers, arrogant fucks that they are, but that minister was so far out of line.

Imagine a British MP saying crap like this about the French in the aftermath of similar incident.

"The french, particularly the Parisians, have a history of violent protests. For example the yellow vest protests"

There would be a media shitstorm.

Although I would add that paris metro is irrelevant as it is the RER system that takes you to the stadium.

That’s like saying numbers on the tube were normal when it is the overground that takes you to the stadium.

Although I would add that paris metro is irrelevant as it is the RER system that takes you to the stadium.

That’s like saying numbers on the tube were normal when it is the overground that takes you to the stadium.
Thanks. There was clearly dodgy dealing going on from all sides but for me, a deceitful politician or figure of authority is always a bigger issue than unruly masses.

This Lallement fella seems a bit of a cunt.

Salah will command massive money in Spain although given his negative history with Real I’d be surprised if he went there and Barca are broke.

Why would Mane go to Bayern though?

:mourthumb:

Back
Top Bottom