Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Guardian - "Spurs agree deal to sign DS"

Sky Sports

Elba: I'm Arteta in!​

Actor and Woolwich fan Idris Elba believes that Woolwich are getting stronger and trusts Mikel Arteta's process despite its kinks.

Never saw spence play. But if conte wants the guy I’m all for it.
He absolutely battered us and woolwich in a couple of FA cup games. He hasn't been putting in those kinds of performances in the league.

He was also extremely lazy in the play off games. This has the potential to be another complete dud.

Just waiting now for the inevitable Hercules comment on SC shortly

“All agreed with Spence. I revealed to Admin a few weeks back but couldn’t say on here”

Cunt!!!

Bitch Slap Slapping GIF

He absolutely battered us and woolwich in a couple of FA cup games. He hasn't been putting in those kinds of performances in the league.

He was also extremely lazy in the play off games. This has the potential to be another complete dud.

Talking rubbish mate. Go on any forest forum and my Forest supporting mate says he’s the real deal. What, so he didn’t turn up in the play off’s? I guess kane has a shit attitude then, as he didn’t turn up in a few finals. He’s been instrumental in getting Forest to the premier league. Great speed and massive potential.

Back
Top Bottom