Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

disagree i think kane and he would be a lethal pairing

proper 9 and 10 playing together
It is your right to do so. Similarly, many would have and did disagree with me about Dybala for the same reasons. Now they've come to their senses. Again, go look at who he scored against and how many and there will be few 'big' teams giving up goals to him. He cannot create his own goals so we'd again be getting a big money dependent player.

apparently we're in for Maddison. Good footballer but not a fan of his type (silly fashion, tattoos, bling, and general twattery).

Would be great to see leicester get ripped appart in the transfer market though.

He comes across as a proper snowflake instagram wanker (more than most when i say this , as alot of footy players are social media freaks), albeit good player his recent injury record is concerning and to boot he would come at a very very expensive price, factor that into his mental state which is still in puberty due to the way he acts I dont think he would last 2 mins with Conte.

apparently we're in for Maddison. Good footballer but not a fan of his type (silly fashion, tattoos, bling, and general twattery).

Would be great to see leicester get ripped appart in the transfer market though.

They're floundering anyway... I don't see Maddison (and Tielemans) stopping the rot; in fact their hot/cold attitudes may well be what's getting in the way of Rodgers doing a better job.... I'd say leave them there.

He has one year left on his deal and his agent seems to be advising him not to renew and walk away from the manU Trainwreck.

They will sell him once he rejects their contract talks

You started off saying Utd were trying to sell....

Now your story has changed and now you're making predictions based on allegations about his agent.

Either way...... According to whom?

Again; we were allegedly told he was not for sale.

Perhaps he doesn't want to say anything because ITK's or those who have info get laughed off on here
Or because it might scupper the carefully planned and negotiated deal. Because, you know, if an ITK posts something the teams, players, and their agents will have to go back to square one.

:dembelelol:

Don’t like the slimy weasel one bit

He is a chav scum reprobate, here is a perfect example why if people need further proof, he is such a chavvy gimp prick

pZ7YdMO.jpeg

It is your right to do so. Similarly, many would have and did disagree with me about Dybala for the same reasons. Now they've come to their senses. Again, go look at who he scored against and how many and there will be few 'big' teams giving up goals to him. He cannot create his own goals so we'd again be getting a big money dependent player.
conte worked with him before

he will make lautaro into a class player

he has all the attributes to be one of the best

i really like the lukaku lautaro partnership

and considering kane is 10 times the player lukaku is i could see it being extremely deadly

Way I see it is we should be snapping up young talent, same goes for Udogie etc.

We do need to bring in instant first team starter material too though.
My guess is we'll have Emerson, Doherty and Spence going into the season. Perisic and Sess on the other side.

Doherty and Perisic both utility options for either flank.

Way I see it is we should be snapping up young talent, same goes for Udogie etc.

We do need to bring in instant first team starter material too though.
Everyone here is always like, "buy young, talented English players"

When we're thinking about doing that it's, "BUT HE'S NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT!!!"

Back
Top Bottom