Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was great against Woolwich. Dribbles with his head up. Strong. It's all there for Conte to hone into something special.
he's a terrific player. Still very raw, so not expecting Maldini in his first season but there's so much upside to him.

If you were a WB you would be breaking down the door to learn from Conte in this position in particular. Another year of working under Conte should also liven Sess up too who's slowly improving.

For comparison, I think Spence has the aggression and mental confidence that Sess lacks.

He was great against Woolwich. Dribbles with his head up. Strong. It's all there for Conte to hone into something special.
I also dribble with my head up. Guess that makes me great, too.

giphy.gif

Kid seems good with the ball at his feet
His ability on the ball is definitely something to look forward to (though he can't cross very well), but his defensive workrate might make TAA seem like a freshly subbed on Erik Lamela looking for blood.

Back
Top Bottom