Djed Spence

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spence starting for E u21's tonight

So is James Garner

James Garner Movie GIF

Watched him for England under 21 last night and I don't think he particularly stood out, as you would hope at that level. He's got pace and gets up and down, but I was hoping for a bit more from him. Collectively England were shit though.

Whoooaoaa... he made scum players his personal bitches at times.

First video of him I have seen.
And it couldn't have been prettier!
Actually watched this game live and he was by a distance the best player on the park.

Like any young player he has some fluctuations in performance but on the whole, he's a terrific prospect. It's hard to find a benchmark level equivalent because of age and different leagues (and teams with different styles of play) but I'd say he's on the same level as KWP is today. I'd say his potential is a lot higher than Kyle's, when you watch them on a good day, Spence just looks the more dominant player, someone who's capable of pocketing his opposite number (I've not seen KWP do this, despite having some very good games at Southampton).

The Mail on Sunday (print edition June 12, page 144) has reported that Wilder is targeting Fredericks this summer, with the right-back set to leave West Ham United when his contract expires at the end of the month.

The Hammers have confirmed they won’t be offering the 29-year-old a new deal meaning Boro will be able to snap him up without paying a transfer fee this summer.

Back
Top Bottom