Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

5 years and things have not changed... :contehandshead:

Jesus Christ, it’s like they’re trying to be the Ohio State (American) football team of England…

Vomit Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

He's got a good record of getting assists + has double figures for goals every season but last.

He also scored 6 and assisted 14, and if you don't start for a Portuguese team loaded with AM talent you're no good?

He's 5'9, but yes he's shit if you take 3 inches off his height. I have no idea what role/setup Woolwich are going but there's ways to compensate for height.

They finished 5th last season. Just because I'm not going to call all their signings shit because they've been linked doesn't mean I'm overhyping them. They're signing some highly rated footballers, good for them, so are we.
There is nothing good about the Arse!

Woolwich can change their shirt sponsor to I love Spurs and the fans would still find some way to spin it into a positive move from the club and spend £100 on it, they are an absolute marketers dream, their fans will buy into anything the club put out, it's mental, it's actually like a cult the way they always find way to back their club despite the fact that they have lower their standards over the last few years and have pulled the wool over their eyes.

Raphinha - 60m euros
Jesus - 60m euros
Tielemans- 30m euros
Vieira - 40m euros
Martinez - 40m euros

This would be a great team but they think they can spend well over 200m and sell no one 😂

Partey will be injured most of the time. If they play with Tielemans, Oldegaard and Jesus they will get killed off the ball by decent teams. They will finish 5th again.

Woolwich can change their shirt sponsor to I love Spurs and the fans would still find some way to spin it into a positive move from the club and spend £100 on it, they are an absolute marketers dream, their fans will buy into anything the club put out, it's mental, it's actually like a cult the way they always find way to back their club despite the fact that they have lower their standards over the last few years and have pulled the wool over their eyes.
We are still shitty towards the red sponsor logo on our home shirt. Imagine actually having a red kit, like they now have blue ones, and introduced blue on their club crest, just so they can sell more merch in their shop (not everyone wants to walk about wearing red, they literally have been drip-feeding this into the fanbase for years now, so they never noticed....

Arsenal_Third_Jersey_Blue_FJ9317_01_laydown.jpg

Arsenal_20-21_Third_Jersey_Blue_GH6653_01_laydown.jpg

787ccd240e5f44cd8b8f0be27195d904.jpg

https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article12660173.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200b/PUMA-FOOTBALL-REVEALS-NEW-Woolwich-AWAY-KIT.jpg

There would be a riot if Tottenham ever got us to wear a red kit. Yet the only thing they get sniffy over is if a player doesn't match the sleeve length chosen by the Captain
:harrylol:

Back
Top Bottom