Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I dont recall trophies being an argument for them being a bigger club between 2008-2014 when we had won a trophy more recently than them. It was always about league position, now all of a sudden its about trophies again.

Social media takes off + a fanbase of children + an outlet for instant gratification = blossoming immaturity

It'll continue.

FWz3hqgWIAEa3zK

Two seconds later, Arteta joined him and they re-created ‘that’ scene from the Titantic…

Good Lord, did they really try to create Christ the Reedemer statue over the Emirates, such an Woolwich thing. 🤦‍♀️

Of course they did........

Not at all crass. :contebored:

......Shame on him btw; imagine how many of his country folk that offends.

Of course they did........

Not at all crass. :contebored:

......Shame on him btw; imagine how many of his country folk that offends.

Get all those social media likes and retweets though I guess, gotta think of those extra few Jesus shirt sales they can make money off.

FWz3hqgWIAEa3zK

Two seconds later, Arteta joined him and they re-created ‘that’ scene from the Titantic…
Meanwhile, at a speedway stadium in South London, Woolwich Wanderers newest addition is explaining how far he missed by to an expectant crowd of 9.
Also, what is off screen, is Arteta below shouting up ’Please don’t. It ain’t always this crowded !’

So, on their forum, because Jesus has belief in the Arteta project, Conte (and Tuchel, as a side note) are in the mud and players wont sign for Spurs because he'll be leaving at the end of this coming season...

Aside from the 4 new players that have each said they cant wait to play under Conte (Perisic in particular came because of AC) and signed 4/5 year deals.

They make me laugh everyday.

Also Jesus will score 25-30 goals this year, apparently! He's never scored more than 14 in the PL, and never more than 12 in Brazil.

Good player mind.

Got the dog out this morning and I’m outside the cafe having my coffee.
gooner in shirt out jogging. Second time round I put my thumb up to him and shout ‘gooner?’. He puts his thumb up. I turn into a Roman emperor and put my thumb downwards.
to be fair he laughed rather than smacking me in the mouth, which was the alternative outcome.

Back
Top Bottom