Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, on their forum, because Jesus has belief in the Arteta project, Conte (and Tuchel, as a side note) are in the mud and players wont sign for Spurs because he'll be leaving at the end of this coming season...

Aside from the 4 new players that have each said they cant wait to play under Conte (Perisic in particular came because of AC) and signed 4/5 year deals.

They make me laugh everyday.

Also Jesus will score 25-30 goals this year, apparently! He's never scored more than 14 in the PL, and never more than 12 in Brazil.

Good player mind.
He will bring the collective output of the team up significantly, but score very few himself. Still only a backup for any side with a real striker.

Fucking Talk Sport stand ins today talking about who will benefit from their forward signings the most.
Apparently Woolwich will benefit the most from Jesus. Above and beyond Nunes to Liverpool and Haaland to City. I'll leave Richarlison out of this although they did mention it.
So let's think about this. Jesus, who played in one of the most attacking teams in Premier League history. Record goals. Record points. Dominate posession. Make dozens of chances. Barely manages 10 goals a season. That player is going to be more of a benefit to a team that has been so far off a real 4th place challenge I'm surprised they even remember what you get for it, than Haaland. A player who scored 47 goals in 47 games for BVB at the age of fucking 20.
I don't care at all that it was a different league, that's fucking absurd. The only way he doesn't score for fun is if he gets a season ending injury early on.
And let's be serious here. All City need to do is stay ahead of Liverpool. Both teams are already playing in a different league to Woolwich. For Jesus to make an impact on Woolwich, IMO, they need top 4 at least. And they will not get that. Because there are at least 4 teams better than them and they will be exposed when they have Thursday nights thrown in. Their squad is nowhere near strong enough to play Thu-Sun games.

FWz3hqgWIAEa3zK

Two seconds later, Arteta joined him and they re-created ‘that’ scene from the Titantic…
Here's what happened next....

Talksport just posted a poll on YouTube asking if Richarlison or Jesus is a better signing.

Says it all about them really, as Jesus is a striker who couldn't get in a team with no strikers, you figure it out. Also he's clearly being signed as Woolwich's main front man while Richarlison will obviously be an understudy to the likes of Kane & Son, so comparing the signings is pointless anyway.

(I'm not following them, but watching maybe two of their videos makes the site think you want to see everything about them on YouTube).

Talksport just posted a poll on YouTube asking if Richarlison or Jesus is a better signing.

Says it all about them really, as Jesus is a striker who couldn't get in a team with no strikers, you figure it out. Also he's clearly being signed as Woolwich's main front man while Richarlison will obviously be an understudy to the likes of Kane & Son, so comparing the signings is pointless anyway.

(I'm not following them, but watching maybe two of their videos makes the site think you want to see everything about them on YouTube).

Stupid gooner mugs make talksport stuff so unlistenable sometimes. Shame as I'd like to listen to more non-biased football discussion on radio :(

Stupid gooner mugs make talksport stuff so unlistenable sometimes. Shame as I'd like to listen to more non-biased football discussion on radio :(
Only time I've even half interested in listening to them is when Jamie O'Hara is on because of his trolling of Gooners at every opportunity.

Also let's see how well Jesus does when he doesn't have the likes of De Bruyne for service and has to rely on say, Xhaka...

Talksport just like a lot of polarising media outlets just do these things for clicks and engagement, no point in taking their content seriously, they're not after honest arguments or discussions.

Yesterday; one of their plum hosts (Eddy Aladipo; whoever the fuck that is!?!?):

"It's a tight, condensed season; world cup, 5 subs etc. etc...... The thing that sets Liverpool apart is their strength in depth in attack...... Salah (fap), Diaz (fap), Nunez (fap), Jota (fap), Firminho (jiiiizz)"

Same guy ten minutes later:

"Yeh, but where is Richarlison gonna play? .....They can't keep all 4 happy."

635289901683474787tumblir-wanker-1.gif

Only time I've even half interested in listening to them is when Jamie O'Hara is on because of his trolling of Gooners at every opportunity.

Guy is so dumb; he ends up trolling himself half the time.... He's embarrassing.

I have it on a lot as background noise....

Simon Jordan
Press Box & Trans Europe Express (both Danny Kelly)
Match comms
Boxing

....Rest of it is guff.

Got the dog out this morning and I’m outside the cafe having my coffee.
gooner in shirt out jogging. Second time round I put my thumb up to him and shout ‘gooner?’. He puts his thumb up. I turn into a Roman emperor and put my thumb downwards.
to be fair he laughed rather than smacking me in the mouth, which was the alternative outcome.

He’d probably heard about your previous exploits with your axe!

Shocked Season 9 GIF by One Chicago

Back
Top Bottom