Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope palace are up for it on that first game. Them dropping points and immediately falling back into losing straight away is really needed. I just can’t shake their lucky tag from my mind because I want them to fail so badly.
They will win their first few games, lego man will be declared the 2nd coming of the Son of God, then they will fall apart like a Mr Potatohead in a tumble dryer.

Woolwich Ty GIF by AFTV

995 million viewings, from you lot on here 😂

Nothing can really be taken from friendlies. Anyone who knows anything about football knows this. No doubt the fanbase of the banter club will be thinking there on for the title.
The most deluded bunch of idiots ...they make Liverpool fans look like reasonable people

Let 'em get gassed up about this game. lol

That result was all about Tuchel.

Team looked unfit and thoroughly unprepared, and on top of that he sent them out in a janky shape, for them (+not their strongest 11).

Scum have one trick - they try and blitz you from the whistle and crank up their dynamo and 'energy-bully' you off the park and nab goals.

You have to match them for the first 10/15mins and get into them and they start to immediately lose belief and start to wither.

It's not difficult.

Farteta is a total hype man.

One trick Mik.

Jesus is the real deal, tho.

Last edited:
And theyd have you believe the fixture list is corrupt 😅
This has been their cop out for quite a while now.
Fact: Every team plays every other team home and away in a season.
Opinion: it is only the cup competitions and Europe, alongside TV scheduled fixtures that can leave you thinking “that’s a hard run of games” against a pre set season of league games
Fact: Woolwich Will moan and try to cheat/ manoeuvre their way through the season if/when they don’t fancy a fixture.
Fucking arsehole club.
Fucking arsehole fans .

Back
Top Bottom