Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just had a "conversation" with a couple of Gooners in a Twitch chat, it really is hilarious how they're treating the signings of Jesus and Zinchenko as some kind of major coups, when in reality they're just players that Guardiola didn't want anymore, if he did they'd still be in Manchester, and any Gooner who believes otherwise really is as deluded as we already know they are.

They signed this Jesus:

gabriel-jesus.jpg

Not this Jesus:

MV5BMTcxMTQyMTIwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzg5NzkyOA@@._V1_.jpg

Yet they’re all expecting some sort of miracle to happen next season?

Either they are confused as to which Jesus they signed or - more likely - they are indeed completely deluded.

SKY sports doesn’t help with there Woolwich fanfare every time they sign a player it adds to these morons expectations.

Yeah good on Sky!!

They have to sell lots of subscriptions to their two horse race and the top 4 challengers are a big part of that.

Hope they continue to blow smoke up their woolwich coward asses so they can all watch their team come 8th next season.

SKY sports doesn’t help with there Woolwich fanfare every time they sign a player it adds to these morons expectations. Man City must be laughing there heads off getting the guts of 80 million for 2 squad players they didn’t want anymore. I can’t see Jesus scoring more than 15 goals and I don’t think they have anyone else capable of double figures. Watched Zinchenko play Midfield in a 3 for Ukraine a couple of times against Scotland and Wales and he was ok nothing more. Woolwich’s signings so far a very lightweight and in this league that will be a big issue. I think the ball carrier will be gone by February

Lol Zinchenko was 'ok' for Ukraine...he was quality against Scotland.

He's a good player who will imrprove them.

Lol Zinchenko was 'ok' for Ukraine...he was quality against Scotland.

He's a good player who will imrprove them.
It was probably Scotlands worst performance in a couple of Years and he played ok he was pretty poor against Wales though and it was International football which is lower standard than EPL. He will do ok at left back for Woolwich to lightweight for midfield in the Prem

It was probably Scotlands worst performance in a couple of Years and he played ok he was pretty poor against Wales though and it was International football which is lower standard than EPL. He will do ok at left back for Woolwich to lightweight for midfield in the Prem

He was the best player on the pitch in a high stakes game and was a level above.

Pointless trying to play down his quality, it's obvious he's a good player.

Yeah good on Sky!!

They have to sell lots of subscriptions to their two horse race and the top 4 challengers are a big part of that.

Hope they continue to blow smoke up their woolwich coward asses so they can all watch their team come 8th next season.
It's practically the only place to legitimately watch the premier league in the UK. For the vast majority of folks they don't need to *sell* anything. So you'd hope that logically it would lend a more balanced position but who am I kidding

It's practically the only place to legitimately watch the premier league in the UK. For the vast majority of folks they don't need to *sell* anything. So you'd hope that logically it would lend a more balanced position but who am I kidding
The Premier League is arguably the only thing keeping Sky in business right now, I'd say at least 95% of subscribers have it solely for that.

A distant second would be the PDC Darts I'd say.

The sooner they go the way of ITV Digital the better IMO, then maybe someone can pass regulation that international matches should only be on free TV for example.

During the gooners' highly awkward and embarrassing 'first meeting' between Lego and Zinchenko, I've managed to gain a vital insight into the hi-tech secrets behind Arteta's success as a manager (look at the wall in the photo). It's all planned, in the finest of detail...

kr3lFuN.png

https://twitter.com/Woolwich/status/1550534920732295170

...you'll need to change the word 'woolwich' in the link to 'arse****' if you want to see the full cringeiness.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom