Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Funny, whatever happens their fans will just go with it and spin it into some sort of achievement, never known a fanbase to celebrate mediocrity so much and get duped by the PR bullshit their club puts out, it's mental.

Like what's the plan after Arteta? Doesn't seem like there is one because they've backed him so heavily and he has the excuse of under achieving since he's in charge of this youth project.

Long as they always win the summer transfer window which they have for the past 4-5 seasons. Jesus, Veira, Zinchenko are levels above Bissouma and Haaland up there with prime Messi and Pele and Partey is levels above Zidane. Woolwich have the best players and always win the window, just for some reason come 5th.

Woolwich's signings should solidify 5th-6th. They are buying players who are proven enough that they won’t completely flop but not good enough to play for top 3 sides.

I would not be happy if champions league was the goal. But honestly, they can’t get better players than this so it’s about as good as it’ll get.
If Newcastle repeats what they did after appointing Howe as manager last season, then Woolwich will not finish above them.

Funny, whatever happens their fans will just go with it and spin it into some sort of achievement, never known a fanbase to celebrate mediocrity so much and get duped by the PR bullshit their club puts out, it's mental.

Like what's the plan after Arteta? Doesn't seem like there is one because they've backed him so heavily and he has the excuse of under achieving since he's in charge of this youth project.

Their fans can't envisage any possibility that Arteta isn't the next Pep

Loads of gooner shirts around Romford in the past few weeks. Have they achieved something that I'm not aware of, as usually, they only show their colours when they've won something!

Loads of gooner shirts around Romford in the past few weeks. Have they achieved something that I'm not aware of, as usually, they only show their colours when they've won something!
Arsenal Ty GIF by AFTV

All from in here and nothing original from me. Was season before last. Could have been last season or next season. Golan looking cunt from AFTV will never get over Kane.

Love it. Actually makes me feel 0.5 per cent better sfter that today.

Just had a "conversation" with a couple of Gooners in a Twitch chat, it really is hilarious how they're treating the signings of Jesus and Zinchenko as some kind of major coups, when in reality they're just players that Guardiola didn't want anymore, if he did they'd still be in Manchester, and any Gooner who believes otherwise really is as deluded as we already know they are.

Just had a "conversation" with a couple of Gooners in a Twitch chat, it really is hilarious how they're treating the signings of Jesus and Zinchenko as some kind of major coups, when in reality they're just players that Guardiola didn't want anymore, if he did they'd still be in Manchester, and any Gooner who believes otherwise really is as deluded as we already know they are.
They are acting the same as West Ham have been for years. Out of season they are full of it, we’ll do this, we’ll do that, you’re this, you’re that. But when the football starts and results start flying in, they’ll go back to being Arteta out, the board are shit etc
Because we finished above them again and took their precious CL spot off them, they are searching for absolutely anything that they can feel is some kind of victory over us.
The latest is the away kit, to them this is being treated as a massive victory and pretty much as good as beating us in a major final.
The amount of time and effort that they have put into trying to convince everyone that Jesus is better signing than Richarlison is embarrassing yet amusing.

The finish to last season has hurt them more than I have seen them hurt before and any moral victory, no matter how minor is at the forefront of their thoughts the minute they wake up until the minute they go back to their Woolwich quilted bedrooms and pull their Woolwich curtains.
When we finish above them again next season after they have made the best signings in the history of football, I have no idea what lengths they will go to to make them feel better.

We should all rest assured that we have literally pummelled them into the ground.

They are acting the same as West Ham have been for years. Out of season they are full of it, we’ll do this, we’ll do that, you’re this, you’re that. But when the football starts and results start flying in, they’ll go back to being Arteta out, the board are shit etc
Because we finished above them again and took their precious CL spot off them, they are searching for absolutely anything that they can feel is some kind of victory over us.
The latest is the away kit, to them this is being treated as a massive victory and pretty much as good as beating us in a major final.
The amount of time and effort that they have put into trying to convince everyone that Jesus is better signing than Richarlison is embarrassing yet amusing.

The finish to last season has hurt them more than I have seen them hurt before and any moral victory, no matter how minor is at the forefront of their thoughts the minute they wake up until the minute they go back to their Woolwich quilted bedrooms and pull their Woolwich curtains.
When we finish above them again next season after they have made the best signings in the history of football, I have no idea what lengths they will go to to make them feel better.

We should all rest assured that we have literally pummelled them into the ground.
I watched the 3-0 drubbing we gave them for the 3rd time yesterday on SpursPlay.

To see the away end empty after 80 minutes and the partisan atmosphere our fans created that day is a joy to watch...

They dominated the life out of us with possession of the football but barely looked threatening.

We are a level above them in the league, they can't seem to understand it with their revisionist history spectacles

Zinchenko is a good player, but so is Tierney who plays in the same position - odd signing unless Zinchenko is playing as more of a winger

SKY sports doesn’t help with there Woolwich fanfare every time they sign a player it adds to these morons expectations. Man City must be laughing there heads off getting the guts of 80 million for 2 squad players they didn’t want anymore. I can’t see Jesus scoring more than 15 goals and I don’t think they have anyone else capable of double figures. Watched Zinchenko play Midfield in a 3 for Ukraine a couple of times against Scotland and Wales and he was ok nothing more. Woolwich’s signings so far a very lightweight and in this league that will be a big issue. I think the ball carrier will be gone by February

Back
Top Bottom