Everton - The comedy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know it's only a friendly but Super Fat Frank just steered his team to a 4-0 defeat to some team called Minnesota something or other.
How they never sacked him at the end of last season is beyond me.
After the game, Fat Frank was telling the media that he's said to the players that they need to do better, and he needs to do better, or else they'll be in a relegation battle this season.
I mean, fucking hell, what a way to be heading into a new season. He's waving the white flag already

After the game, Fat Frank was telling the media that he's said to the players that they need to do better, and he needs to do better, or else they'll be in a relegation battle this season.
I mean, fucking hell, what a way to be heading into a new season. He's waving the white flag already
run away monty python GIF

Fat Frank team talk

Other than his rep as a player to serve as short-term inspiration; Fat Frank's got nothing.........

Other than his rep as a player to serve as short-term inspiration; Fat Frank's got nothing.........
TBH, even his much talked about rep as a big player doesn't seem to reflect in any kind of new manager bounce.

For all the shit lego boy gets, at least his team seems to be slavishly following him. Fat Frank doesn't even have that going for him.

More noise about Calvert-Lewin being on the out.

They're done if that happens. Replacing Richarlison's goals (and everything else he offers) is one thing but that on top of Calvert Lewin's would be a huge ask. I'm not a huge fan due to his limitations, but he offers a physical threat, an ability to go direct & can hit double figures.

In this market a club like Everton could pay 40-50 million and end up with a player who can't do half of that.

They're done if that happens. Replacing Richarlison's goals (and everything else he offers) is one thing but that on top of Calvert Lewin's would be a huge ask. I'm not a huge fan due to his limitations, but he offers a physical threat, an ability to go direct & can hit double figures.

In this market a club like Everton could pay 40-50 million and end up with a player who can't do half of that.

Rondon, Dele, Andros & Gray. :dierpochhug:

Rondon, Dele, Andros & Gray. :dierpochhug:

God that makes me feel sorry for them!

5 minutes ago they had Ancelotti at the helm & they'd 'won' the transfer market with James Rodriguez as the cherry on top of the cake. Then he was lighting up the Premier League .. right up until the weather got a bit chilly.

I would be very surprised if he is at Everton when the window closes, if he plays another 9 matches they will have to pay us £10m. That's money they simply can't spend on a player who is washed up. If he does remain there they literally can't afford to play him.

Back
Top Bottom