Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

d90227a95c2d0fe59f16931928f23cfe.png

Excuse the front page of a Spanish newspaper but Barcelona are hoping to raise money by selling the "phenomenon" that Xavi does not consider suitable for his midfield.

Just to be clear on how perhaps the story of De Jong and De Light is ...

City trying to run the Barca strategy of unsettling a club's best player and then making derisory offers don't seem to be working that well.

Clubs know that they have the money. And they know that they can be pushed to spend big like on Grealish. That's going to come back to haunt them.

For comparison's sake Newcastle have so far been good at not being dragged over the coals despite their newfound wealth. Once you've blown 100 million on a player it is hard to go back to 30 being the standard.

I like Cucurella a lot and wanted us to go for him before we signed Perisic. But he seems a bit of a desperate signing to me, for Chelsea. Like they are just signing him because they found out he's available for a price and they can afford him, after having a fair few players slip through their grasp.

Weird link considering they have/had about 1000 top quality RBs in their ranks.

It amazes me that their trf business (and former trf staff) were being praised in here...... They've been a fucking mess in recent years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom