Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Only having 1 striker probably and no Mane

Ahh yes. The red card. It'll be amusing watching him passive aggressively weasel out of that one.
Perhaps the dippers need to do more for football than headbutting opponents. Thing is that Nunez tried to do it a few seconds prior.
Cunt only got nominated for a Balon D'or because of the dippers. He has a long way to go yet.

Hate them

Absolutely loath them

Even more than the Chavs
Bill Hader Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

£64m+£21m in add ons.

I really hope Nunez flops. It’s about time Liverpool bought someone who did. The only reason they’ve been as successful as they have been in recent years is because every big name they brought to the club has paid off.

Compare and contrast to us. Where we’ve missed pretty much every single time.

£64m+£21m in add ons.

I really hope Nunez flops. It’s about time Liverpool bought someone who did. The only reason they’ve been as successful as they have been in recent years is because every big name they brought to the club has paid off.

They are absolutely due a complete dud

£64m+£21m in add ons.

Kieta?

Back
Top Bottom