Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

100 charges is nuts. This is the stuff they think will be winnable with evidence, just image the other charges not brought where they didn’t quite have enough evidence. City must have been like a giant fraud factory.
And it took a portuguese hacker to get this ball rolling. just goes to show what a joke FFP transparency really is

Time to dust off this bad boy:

From Feb 2020 before they paid off CAS (original post)

Fair play, always gonna be a day
They were gonna throw it back to you.
G'bye now, you should've somehow
realised what you're not to do

We don't believe the governing bodies
Like the way you deal with that cash cow.

Don't bleat, the word is on the street
that the pile at your heart is out.
We're sure you heard it all before
So we never really had a doubt

We don't believe the governing bodies
Like the way you deal with that cash cow.

And all the deals your daddy did are binding
And all the dodgy cheques you wrote we're finding
There are many things that we would like to say to you
So let's start now...

You're shady
And everybody knows it baby
'Cause after all
lt's not football

#YoullNeverSingThat

Last edited:
And it took a portuguese hacker to get this ball rolling. just goes to show what a joke FFP transparency really is

In this country we like to think we are better than the Italians. No diving or corruption.

It’s all bollocks, maybe not as much or as blatant but soon as overwhelming money comes in it all happens. We think no refs or clubs ever take bungs or do fixing either or that no players take steroids (there was an article about Leicester and Woolwich players taking back in 2016 from a rouge doctor).

City is just too obvious though, like they are showing your their corrupt butt and shoving it in your face.

They absolutely will not be relegated. Too big of a brand. The PL isn’t stupid
Nonsense. They're not big at all. Fucking Everton and Newcastle are a much bigger brand tham them.

Relegation looks the most likely option. I don't think they'll be stripped of their titles, simply because that would open a Pandora's Box for all the teams who missed out on top 4, got relegated in 18th etc. throughout the years. Too big of a hassle for the Premier League.

Edit: Took only Everton and Newcastle as examples, however you could argue clubs like Villa, Leeds, Sunderland, Forest etc. are all way bigger than City.

You know what this means...

eWuOGwO8TEtAA.gif

Mason won us silverware.
Or it means Mourinho won us the silverware as the final wasnt needed. But the Mason thing is funnier.

When citeh get done for fraud, I will be laughing. The true scale of their dealings will become public knowledge soon and an SFO investigation is in the works. All those Citeh fans who went down the rabbit hole and actively participated in the propagation of evil, will get their comeuppance. They are just pathetic pawns in the game of sportswashing. Most of them parrot Abu Dhabi propaganda, it is quite weird actually. For the next few years, I will have to smile through gritted teeth though.

In the meantime pay proper consideration for Kane if you want him. If you don't, stick with Grealish and Liam Delap.
Next year it will get worse for them...the authorities are circling. Premier League hopefully won't blow their investigation before the big boys get involved.

I have said it many times previously but it is a textbook conspiracy to defraud/false accounting. I could not understand why the SFO was not getting involved. well...:cool:...let's just say the cogs are whirring. If it is high enough in terms of individuals involved, it could even make the football club/company criminally liable.

I said the above two years go. I am still hoping for an SFO investigation.

In this country we like to think we are better than the Italians. No diving or corruption.

It’s all bollocks, maybe not as much or as blatant but soon as overwhelming money comes in it all happens. We think no refs or clubs ever take bungs or do fixing either or that no players take steroids (there was an article about Leicester and Woolwich players taking back in 2016 from a rouge doctor).

City is just too obvious though, like they are showing your their corrupt butt and shoving it in your face.
I thought that article was that Leicester and Chelsea under Ranieri used a disgraced doctor linked to Tour De France Cheats.

I mean if it was us I'd still be happy with all the success and memories. No title stripping takes that away. The fans will survive. And again... Fuck them

Similarly; retroactively awarded trophies don’t nean shit in celebratory terms either, so fuck the "oh but they'll just award those titles to Liverpool and we don't want that" school of thought too.........

The shitter of it all remains that the last 10-15 years has been one big brazen stitch up and the authorities turned a blind eye long enough to allow it to happen (ditto Chavs and PSG since the advent of FFP).

Today is just confirmation of what we all knew, but too many were only too happy to ignore all along.

Last edited:
Did you have inside infor
Not really. I knew of the high court proceedings about disclosure of documents, which Citeh were refusing to give. The allegations are so serious, I couldn't and can't see how they wouldn't come under criminal law.

I do actually have a friend at the SFO but it would be improper of me to talk about it with him... 😉

I said the above two years go. I am still hoping for an SFO investigation.
Surely the SFO should be investigating the whole PL and their connections to crypto and NFT trading companies. It is the saddest thing that I know too many people chasing the get rich quick crypto stuff and I do not know anyone who has really made any money out of it.

Surely the SFO should be investigating the whole PL and their connections to crypto and NFT trading companies. It is the saddest thing that I know too many people chasing the get rich quick crypto stuff and I do not know anyone who has really made any money out of it.
I am still confused why Stake.com are allowed on PL clubs' shirts

Yup, football is big business and City have essnetially stolen income from a lot of businness. Imagine how much more money we'd have made if all our 5th place finishes were changed to 4th, the league cup we lost to them.

All the big PL clubs have similar claims.

Sliding doors.....

Been saying this for years only to be laughed at by ENIC-out fanatics.

I disagree.

It’s difficult to understate how much ammunition this gives other teams. You’re talking about a decade long period in which every other team received tens of millions less in prize money and revenue (think about those that missed out on CL qualification) because of City’s success.

Forget the title and trophies talk.

It’s money.

And City have been caught doping, with what looks like significant evidence.

I think they will get relegated.
Everyone said that last time......

Back
Top Bottom