Has this season really been a disappointment?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You do know as well you have been added along with airfix, bonospurs, cretinsgoat, Bernard Matthews and Justin to the bully clang. I hope you are proud and feel good about yourself in your dog pack. Self sabotaging threads should be in your cv along with the others. Don't talk to me or reply to my threads again okay. Leave me alone. This is a form of thread harrassment and stalking behaviour when you are doing this to me. I am not replying to you again. Just go away.
What's a bully clang??......🤷‍♂️

Never see spurs_1961 and Bazali Bazali post at the same time, do you? Hmmmm...

giphy.gif

Yeh it has been shit, I just hope for the following.

1 Woolwich don’t win the league
2 Poch doesn’t go to chavs
3 Kane doesn’t go United
4 West Ham don’t win Conference League

Everything this season is hoping more negatives don’t happen.

Okay, I know we are going to get the know it all forum police on here saying how bad a season we are having but has the season been as bad as we all think. I despise the smugness, arrogance and unapologetic nature of these fans.

I am like all of you disappointed so far as I had high hopes in the summer and thought we would be challenging for the title. However I think the toxic environment created will spring the club into unprecedented change with an exciting manager coming in the summer and the purse strings released for us to have our biggest summer spending in the history of the club. We will clear out a couple of the players not needed like sanchez and some of the players on loan. I do not think a full scale sell is needed as there is undoubted quality in this squad.

Let's look at the other teams which is also where I think as fans the season has been a success. Le arse have bottled the title after being in a position where they could not blow it. It is over. There is no way in hells pit, they are getting anything from the city game. There is more chance of me winning the national lottery. It actually makes me the happiest I have felt for a while that their fans had such hopes they would win it only to be devastated. It gives such pressure. This is more humiliating than our position as it was their one chance to win it and they will likely not get another chance in years. They pit all their beans into this basket with a trophy and it has resulted in beans on their faces. A le arse defeat is just as important as a spurs win. Give me spurs missing out on top 4 or le arse not winning the league. It is le arse failure all day long. I love my club but loving your club also means having love for your rivals demise.

Look at Chelsea who spent over 500 million only to have their worst season in forever. You think this sin and lack of a moral compass and flagrant ethical monetary irresponsibility will go unpunished. They are a mess. At least our owners care for the club and long term financial success. Chelsea really thought they wooild win the champions league. Liverpool are a state as well.

As I said there is still all to play for with us and the demise of some of our rivals and the so called big clubs has made the situation not look as bad. Some of the fans on here have failed the players with their lack of support but now is the time to get behind the team. I want to see huge support for our next home game, show the players love and sing your hearts out.
I'm not reading all that.

Okay, I know we are going to get the know it all forum police on here saying how bad a season we are having but has the season been as bad as we all think. I despise the smugness, arrogance and unapologetic nature of these fans.

I am like all of you disappointed so far as I had high hopes in the summer and thought we would be challenging for the title. However I think the toxic environment created will spring the club into unprecedented change with an exciting manager coming in the summer and the purse strings released for us to have our biggest summer spending in the history of the club. We will clear out a couple of the players not needed like sanchez and some of the players on loan. I do not think a full scale sell is needed as there is undoubted quality in this squad.

Let's look at the other teams which is also where I think as fans the season has been a success. Le arse have bottled the title after being in a position where they could not blow it. It is over. There is no way in hells pit, they are getting anything from the city game. There is more chance of me winning the national lottery. It actually makes me the happiest I have felt for a while that their fans had such hopes they would win it only to be devastated. It gives such pressure. This is more humiliating than our position as it was their one chance to win it and they will likely not get another chance in years. They pit all their beans into this basket with a trophy and it has resulted in beans on their faces. A le arse defeat is just as important as a spurs win. Give me spurs missing out on top 4 or le arse not winning the league. It is le arse failure all day long. I love my club but loving your club also means having love for your rivals demise.

Look at Chelsea who spent over 500 million only to have their worst season in forever. You think this sin and lack of a moral compass and flagrant ethical monetary irresponsibility will go unpunished. They are a mess. At least our owners care for the club and long term financial success. Chelsea really thought they wooild win the champions league. Liverpool are a state as well.

As I said there is still all to play for with us and the demise of some of our rivals and the so called big clubs has made the situation not look as bad. Some of the fans on here have failed the players with their lack of support but now is the time to get behind the team. I want to see huge support for our next home game, show the players love and sing your hearts out.
Its a fucking disaster. Woolwich havent blown the title yet. Liverpool, utd, chelsea, newcastle will all be stronger next year. Will we? We'll be looking at 6 or 7th position next year.
There was never a better chance to win the cup. Fucked that up too.
We fucked up this season top to bottom in the club so its a nightmare

There was never a better chance to win the cup. Fucked that up too.

Do you think so? Man City in the semi finals? The best team in English football over the last 5 years.

Potentially United (or Brighton) in a final after that. Still not that easy.

So I didn’t see this as a golden chance missed tbh.

Do you think so? Man City in the semi finals? The best team in English football over the last 5 years.

Potentially United (or Brighton) in a final after that. Still not that easy.

So I didn’t see this as a golden chance missed tbh.
Weve beaten city on multiple occasions, brighton also.
Plus utd are overated and as shown recently very vulnerable

Back
Top Bottom