Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes! Not the best performance but at the very least we have the team spirit to grind out a result.

Better attacking Performances will come.

Can't believe we've been given 3 match winning penalties in 9 games though!

Np4mVe5.jpg
Oh look, bygones.....

...the jock-sniffing lot got their wish with Holtby, Sandro, and Lennon - and look where it got us...at least AVB came to his senses quickly in the 2nd half...of course now they'll be saying that it would have been 4-0 if Lamela had played...
..fucking Lamela...
COYS

Got out of jail again I feel... with two wingers on the pitch we created very little in the box. Great to get the 3 points though.

Whilst Im happy that we have a decent points tally considering how poorly we're playing I would really like us to get into our stride now.

Surely they have been looking at a different tactic to deal with the teams who sit back from the first minute. Its such a frustrating struggle to watch this every week.

Cant help feeling we have lost an immense player in Vertonghen with him stuck out on the left. Vlad looks pretty good, so its not that...but I would really like Rose to get fit, and Jan go CB.

...the jock-sniffing lot got their wish with Holtby, Sandro, and Lennon - and look where it got us...at least AVB came to his senses quickly in the 2nd half...of course now they'll be saying that it would have been 4-0 if Lamela had played...
..fucking Lamela...
COYS

We were hardly a different team when Sandro, Holtby and Lennon came off were we?

Eriksen looked lost, Defoe barely even touched it, fair enough Dembele was an improvement but that was only because Sandro was having a nightmare half.

Back
Top Bottom