Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

is anyone else now worried for everton next week? Everton play some fucking great stuff and i got a feeling we're not going to come off so great
If it was another 'park the bus' team ... I would really be.
But, this is gonna be a game of two attacking teams. It will be fun, nervy, but not worrying.

Always nervous going to Goodison but they will play football with us and hopefully that will help.

I do feel frustrated with the way we are playing but if our first 9 games translates to the full 38 then we'd finish the season on 80 points, 38 goals scored, 21 conceeded, and 25 clean sheets. I'd take that.
The thing that looks most out of place to me though is the clean sheets. We wont have 25 clean sheets come the end of the season, and thats's going to cost us more points.

Back
Top Bottom