New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It probably won't happen.

But.....

Personally, I'd wait until there's genuine ones out in the wild too.

That's not quite the same thing as literally taking the shirt off some random punter's back, you plum.

Last edited:
Happy Work Out GIF by Yung Bae

Yep, same shirt more than half the price.
less?

It probably won't happen.

But.....

Personally, I'd wait until there's genuine ones out in the wild too.
Lol you think they can rip shirts of people's back?
Most people even working there wouldn't give a shit, even had the puma shirt which we had in the first year we had Champs league before anyone (even without the sponsor) because a sport shop in Scandinavia was selling them (think it began with U)

Lol you think they can rip shirts of people's back?
Most people even working there wouldn't give a shit, even had the puma shirt which we had in the first year we had Champs league before anyone (even without the sponsor) because a sport shop in Scandinavia was selling them (think it began with U)
:levystare:

Like I say, almost certainly nothing happens.
Worst case is you get asked by someone where you got it from and that person is an investigator who reports the website.

We'll have to wear it opening day at Brentford too
Will we? Is there a rule that away kits must be worn when away even if the home kit doesn't clash with theirs? Or is it considered a clash for Brentford because theirs has white stripes on it?

TBH I preferred it when we just had a kit and a change kit for when they clashed. None of this kits for home, away, third, Europe, etc. bollocks.

Will we? Is there a rule that away kits must be worn when away even if the home kit doesn't clash with theirs? Or is it considered a clash for Brentford because theirs has white stripes on it?

TBH I preferred it when we just had a kit and a change kit for when they clashed. None of this kits for home, away, third, Europe, etc. bollocks.
I'm guessing it's because it's seen as a clash, given we've wore an away kit their since they've been promoted. Yet Chelsea v City generally see's both teams wear blue , always find that strange

Back
Top Bottom