Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice
If you have nothing of value to say, simply make up a pile of shit and condemn him for it.

Usual standard crud
"make up a pile shit"

Dele had an Instagram live video where Kyle Walker (who was still with us), Eric Dier and Danny Rose (I think) were in the video.
In that video they were giving Kyle Walker stick for wanting to fuck off to City. Walker turned to Eric Dier and says to him "how can you talk when you wanted to join United not long ago (or words to that effect). Dier said absolutely fuck all for a while before Dele cut off the live.

Do your research before being the almighty turd of TFC and constantly telling people they're lying.

Even now Dier is a far better option than Sanchez from the bench after a few friendlies, he's likely not just match fit IMO.

Wasn't in the squad vs Spam, didn't come off the bench against Shaktar and the Barca match was his first game in ages after an operation.

I personally think he's a good squad player and the type to fight to try and get back in the side, while others clearly couldn't give a fuck as long as they're collecting their wages.
deluded beyond belief.

Even now Dier is a far better option than Sanchez from the bench after a few friendlies, he's likely not just match fit IMO.

Wasn't in the squad vs Spam, didn't come off the bench against Shaktar and the Barca match was his first game in ages after an operation.

I personally think he's a good squad player and the type to fight to try and get back in the side, while others clearly couldn't give a fuck as long as they're collecting their wages.
16699863958141.jpg

"make up a pile shit"

Dele had an Instagram live video where Kyle Walker (who was still with us), Eric Dier and Danny Rose (I think) were in the video.
In that video they were giving Kyle Walker stick for wanting to fuck off to City. Walker turned to Eric Dier and says to him "how can you talk when you wanted to join United not long ago (or words to that effect). Dier said absolutely fuck all for a while before Dele cut off the live.

Do your research before being the almighty turd of TFC and constantly telling people they're lying.
or words to that effect

Did he ask to be transferred??

I'd like to sleep with Kate Beckinsale - but I've never formally asked her or started a press campaign.

But you take it on yourself to slag the guy off over some office banter

I didn't say you were lying, just talking balls

or words to that effect

Did he ask to be transferred??

I'd like to sleep with Kate Beckinsale - but I've never formally asked her or started a press campaign.

But you take it on yourself to slag the guy off over some office banter

I didn't say you were lying, just talking balls
Slag the guy off? I usually slag him off for being utterly shit and a non tackling coward but on this occasion I wasn't actually slagging him off. I simply responded to a post where another poster stated Dier has been a loyal servant of the club.

A player that wants to move to another club after having his first breakout season of playing well hasn't shown loyalty. He just didn't get his move because Man United tried to low ball us and Levy wasn't having it.

"office banter" hahahaa. If youre accused of something that is false a normal human being would at the very least offer a denial or some sort of defence. If your accused of something and you just remain silent when the accusation is put to you (with others laughing) one can assume there is truth to it. Walker called him out on his hypocrisy and all he could do was remain silent and turn red to the point that it got awkward and Dele had to switch the camera off. Now take that in addition to the countless reports of Dier being open to the United move, of Pochettino stating he was angry at Dier for conversating with Mourinho, of Dier himself admitting there was a point (coincidentally at the time United were linked to him) where he was unhappy at Spurs.

I think a safe conclusion is that he wanted to join United.

Happens when you decide to become a fan of a player, not a football club.

Slag the guy off? I usually slag him off for being utterly shit and a non tackling coward but on this occasion I wasn't actually slagging him off. I simply responded to a post where another poster stated Dier has been a loyal servant of the club.

A player that wants to move to another club after having his first breakout season of playing well hasn't shown loyalty. He just didn't get his move because Man United tried to low ball us and Levy wasn't having it.

"office banter" hahahaa. If youre accused of something that is false a normal human being would at the very least offer a denial or some sort of defence. If your accused of something and you just remain silent when the accusation is put to you (with others laughing) one can assume there is truth to it. Walker called him out on his hypocrisy and all he could do was remain silent and turn red to the point that it got awkward and Dele had to switch the camera off. Now take that in addition to the countless reports of Dier being open to the United move, of Pochettino stating he was angry at Dier for conversating with Mourinho, of Dier himself admitting there was a point (coincidentally at the time United were linked to him) where he was unhappy at Spurs.

I think a safe conclusion is that he wanted to join United.
Yawn

He's a better option than Sanchez all day despite any system, in fact he suits more positions in AP's formation at CB, DM and RB cover.

Sanchez is a far worse player than Dier despite the lorryloads of hyperbole, just the same handful of people never fuck up whinging about him. The shit on social media is worse than Winks or Trippier ever got.

I'd almost have money on Ange not wanting him sold tbh.

He's a better option than Sanchez all day despite any system, in fact he suits more positions in AP's formation at CB, DM and RB cover.

Sanchez is a far worse player than Dier despite the lorryloads of hyperbole, just the same handful of people never fuck up whinging about him. The shit on social media is worse than Winks or Trippier ever got.

Utter, utter nonsense.

There is no way in hell that in this high line system, Dier is a better option than Sanchez.

You are talking through your shit-covered bumhole.

Next time, watch us play with your eyes open.

eric?

Last edited:

Dier at his best is a good player and better than Sanchez. Based on last season (and Barca) at his worst, he’s awful and miles behind Sanchez. He’s been up and down, and I don’t see any further ups

A classic response of a poster that is so egotistical that he absolutely can't concede when he could have been mistaken. Maybe in future simply quit making definite statements when you don't know the full story.

I'll ask again because you (as you usually do) wanted to intervene without knowing the facts. I want a yes or no answer if you can somehow bring yourself to that. I know you just want to brush it off with your "yawn" comment.

If a player is:

1) is on camera with his teammates in which one of his teammates say to him that he wanted to leave the club and he doesn't even respond back.

2) His manager comes out publically stating he was unhappy at him for speaking to the manager of the club he is apparently linked with.

3) There are countless reports at the time linking him with that club and countless reports stating he would be open to move.

4) The player himself admitting he was unhappy at spurs at the time where he was being linked to the other club.

So from all that is it safe to assume he wanted to join United?

16699863958141.jpg

A classic response of a poster that is so egotistical that he absolutely can't concede when he could have been mistaken. Maybe in future simply quit making definite statements when you don't know the full story.

I'll ask again because you (as you usually do) wanted to intervene without knowing the facts. I want a yes or no answer if you can somehow bring yourself to that. I know you just want to brush it off with your "yawn" comment.

If a player is:

1) is on camera with his teammates in which one of his teammates say to him that he wanted to leave the club and he doesn't even respond back.

2) His manager comes out publically stating he was unhappy at him for speaking to the manager of the club he is apparently linked with.

3) There are countless reports at the time linking him with that club and countless reports stating he would be open to move.

4) The player himself admitting he was unhappy at spurs at the time where he was being linked to the other club.

So from all that is it safe to assume he wanted to join United?
Jose even said he'd tried to get Dier when he was at United.

Back
Top Bottom