Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

mate I don't think you understand how much of a hypocrite you come off as sometimes tbh.

"Mate"; I don't think you're being entirely honest about my OG comments about Paraticci and are just holding a VERY petty grudge over something minor that you ought to allow us to merely not be agreed upon.

Strawmanning that shit into a discussion about rape is pretty fucking lame.

From The Guardian which is probably one of the more balanced media outlets.

It’s not difficult to see why jurors threw the cases out when you actually know some of the details of the case rather than absent-minded generalisations.

The thing is you don’t have to look very far into the past either to see there are some unstable accusers and rather strange people out there. Just look at what Mount and Chilwell went through this past year.

What is weird though is the amount of players coming out in support of him. Surely that doesn’t happen unless he really has been stitched up. They wouldn’t risk coming out and supporting someone who there was still doubt over would they?

The thing is you don’t have to look very far into the past either to see there are some unstable accusers and rather strange people out there. Just look at what Mount and Chilwell went through this past year.

What is weird though is the amount of players coming out in support of him. Surely that doesn’t happen unless he really has been stitched up. They wouldn’t risk coming out and supporting someone who there was still doubt over would they?

It is odd..... I wouldn't speak up for anyone in that manner unless I knew the individual/case explicitly.....

Perhaps in this instance that makes me a hypocrite ( kingdawson kingdawson ) for being sceptical about the outcome of the case; but this is 'pub' chatter not some 'platformed' declaration of support/condemnation.

United are a disgrace. We all heard the audio.

Should be an easy decision to fuck this cunt off.

Certainly shouldn’t be putting the ladies on the spot! Seems wrong, that.

Agreed. Some things you can't unhear.

How can the FA and Premier League claim that the game is for everyone when they bring that vile mysoginist thug back into the fold?

Fuck him.

Agreed. Some things you can't unhear.

How can the FA and Premier League claim that the game is for everyone when they bring that vile mysoginist thug back into the fold?

Fuck him.
If the PL banned him Greenwood would sue and win. This is on Man U his employer who have a choice of selling him /loaning him or paying off his contract.

If the PL banned him Greenwood would sue and win
My guess is that there’s a ‘morals clause’ in Greenwood’s contract that would allow United to fire him. They don’t need a criminal conviction although it would have helped.

He could sue but I doubt that he would find a sympathetic jury. They probably won’t have the bottle to do it and I expect they’ll pay him off if they don’t want to play him, which I wouldn’t rule out.

My guess is that there’s a ‘morals clause’ in Greenwood’s contract that would allow United to fire him. They don’t need a criminal conviction although it would have helped.

He could sue but I doubt that he would find a sympathetic jury. They probably won’t have the bottle to do it and I expect they’ll pay him off if they don’t want to play him, which I wouldn’t rule out.
I don't know the law but from listening /reading people who have the fact there's no conviction means it would be very unlikely to lose, there would be no Jury.

Don’t the litigants in a UK civil case still have the right to be heard by a jury?
I doubt he would find a sympathetic judge either, tbh.
The vast majority of Civil cases tried in court do not have a jury (libel and slander trials are the main exceptions). Most often a judge hears them on their own, deciding them by finding facts and applying the relevant law.

View: https://twitter.com/utdkingsley/status/1691834951669326102?s=46&t=Gc6HrWVZT0mtSXU7r8ZBIQ

It’s graphic text of the recording but this is what he did and he is coming straight back.

Yup .... Don't see the problem here.... Move along...

Why is everyone getting their knickers in a twist? (Pun INTENDED!)

Multimillionaire Professional footballer rapes someone, and gets away with it....

Big whoop apparently these days!

Why is anyone surprised?

Just wait til he steps out in last years' Tommy Hilfiger shoes..... THEN there will be hell to pay!

World's gone fucking mad...

If he DID do it, he's clearly got away with it...

But if he didn't do it, he sure as shit has made it LOOK like he did!

CHEEKY BID? I bet he's cheap right now.... :levyeyes:

Yup .... Don't see the problem here.... Move along...

Why is everyone getting their knickers in a twist? (Pun INTENDED!)

Multimillionaire Professional footballer rapes someone, and gets away with it....

Big whoop apparently these days!

Why is anyone surprised?

Just wait til he steps out in last years' Tommy Hilfiger shoes..... THEN there will be hell to pay!

World's gone fucking mad...

If he DID do it, he's clearly got away with it...

But if he didn't do it, he sure as shit has made it LOOK like he did!

CHEEKY BID? I bet he's cheap right now.... :levyeyes:
I don't think he will play for anther EPL club. It's united or nought.

Back
Top Bottom