New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My 91 FACup classic arrived from DHG today...... It's fucking blinding..... EXACTLY the same as the original I owned back in the day........ Proper chuffed!

.....I order one size up though just in case and glad I did.

My 91 FACup classic arrived from DHG today...... It's fucking blinding..... EXACTLY the same as the original I owned back in the day........ Proper chuffed!

.....I order one size up though just in case and glad I did.
They are excellent aren’t they even put the original “Tottenham product” size label on the neck, this over 30year old replica and for under £20 sorry but you can see why they’re popular

The Spurs shop even know my TFC username! I'm impressed!

Monosnap-Order-Confirmation-GE4419264420-GB-Spurs-Shop-Online-by-Global-e-alekaras-gmail-com-Gmail-2.jpg

Quick question if you buy your normal size in the stadium shirt would you go up a size in the elite version and……….is it worth it ?

Why are we playing in all white in the league? Is it because of no Europe? I prefer it but thought it was reserved for cups.
Because when you release new kits every year, eventually the case to make any given change just overwhelms.

It's worse for teams in stripes who now routinely wear something other than their traditional stripes.

Back
Top Bottom