New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe don't charge £85-125!! No t-shirt is worth that... Unless it's spun from Golden silk!! (3rd Kit idea maybe??)

Ahhh! :levywhoa:
Needs an entire reinvention of football finance to change that now.
The shirt itself is obviously only worth pennies. Obviously.
But its price is based on the money Nike pay us and for them to make a profit after that. And that is driven by the need to compete on wages and transfer fees.
So blame that for £85+ shirts.

What's the rationale in us always being the last few clubs to release the official kit for next season? So we can squeeze that last bit of sales from this season kit before putting them on sale?
Isn't it annoying when this is like the worse kept secret?

What's the rationale in us always being the last few clubs to release the official kit for next season? So we can squeeze that last bit of sales from this season kit before putting them on sale?
I always imagine it's just the nature of this club to make everything more convoluted and awkward than necessary.

It's like we overthink absolutely everything to the nth degree, we're the kind of club that insists on conducting a meeting face to face that everyone walks out of at the end thinking "cheers Dan, that could've been an email..."

Always felt odd to me too! I mean, it´s summertime you want to wear the shirt!

So they should be released directly after the season.

So the fans don't like the red AIA eh? Go ahead and make their precious cockerel red as well then!!!

Add a red trim too while you're at it lol.

:levylol:
If it´s any comfort, Woolwich will have a lot of white and navy blue on their kit next season?!

Happy Can-Can GIF by Freedomists

If it´s any comfort, Woolwich will have a lot of white and navy blue on their kit next season?!

Happy Can-Can GIF by Freedomists
I don't really care, I think the AIA on the shirt looks way better in red than it would in blue... and like you say, Woolwich routinely use our main colours across their shirts and don't seem to cry about it (and not crying is a remarkable achievement for that fanbase...)

I just find this a hilarious prospect given the reactions of the more precious among us to three red letters over the years.

Top trolling from Levy.

I don't really care, I think the AIA on the shirt looks way better in red than it would in blue... and like you say, Woolwich routinely use our main colours across their shirts and don't seem to cry about it (and not crying is a remarkable achievement for that fanbase...)

I just find this a hilarious prospect given the reactions of the more precious among us to three red letters over the years.

Top trolling from Levy.
To me it's not about the red, it's about how butt-ugly that logo is!

A "bad" sponsors logo can really destroy a shirt. No matter how good the design are, an ugly sponsors logo will ruin it.

Like that AIG logo ManU had, absolutely awful.

At least back in the day i would consider myself a football shirt collector. And i haven't bought many of ours since that AIA logo made it's way onto our shirts.

So i i think it will hurt sales with an "ugly" sponsors logo.

(No i'm NOT a full kit wanker)

:dembelefingers:

These rumoured kits are grim viewing.

Who the fuck is going to want to buy any of these shitters.

Whoever is giving the thumbs up to these shirt designs at the club needs sacking, we’re just going to look like cunts. If they can’t design a shirt that doesn’t make you want to gouge your fucking eyes out with a fork something is clearly wrong.

Nike are clearly anti-Spurs.

:ange-bored:

These rumoured kits are grim viewing.

Who the fuck is going to want to buy any of these shitters.

Whoever is giving the thumbs up to these shirt designs at the club needs sacking, we’re just going to look like cunts. If they can’t design a shirt that doesn’t make you want to gouge your fucking eyes out with a fork something is clearly wrong.

Nike are clearly anti-Spurs.

:ange-bored:
Maybe wait to see if they are real before blaming Nike.

They can’t all be or we’ll have at least 10 kits.

Maybe it’s the best kept secret and all the leaked kits are bollocks.

Back
Top Bottom