Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That surgery and he is playing like the guy who saved Everton from relegation.
Seems obvious in retrospect that both he and Son were nowhere near full health last season and also playing in an archaic system.

Seems obvious in retrospect that both he and Son were nowhere near full health last season and also playing in an archaic system.

Make you wonder if there is anything in Sessegnon, has had a bad hamstring for years and only now has got surgery. Always looks like he plays within himself. Be interesting to see what he looks like when he is back, if he improves or stays as is.

Make you wonder if there is anything in Sessegnon, has had a bad hamstring for years and only now has got surgery. Always looks like he plays within himself. Be interesting to see what he looks like when he is back, if he improves or stays as is.
That’s interesting and a good point, have all Sess’s injuries been the same hamstring? He’s just so chronically injured I’m more skeptical.

Theoretically I could see him being a decent inverted fullback, he’s smart and skilled and would save us having to buy a backup LB while also being homegrown. But realistically I think his time has passed with the club, but would be a nice surprise and certainly Ange is a better fit for him.

A lot of credit does go to his surgeon, but he’s also noticeably leaner (to me) as well. I always felt he was carrying too much muscle last year, and now he looks the relentless player that he did at Watford and Everton.

Back
Top Bottom