Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Im a great lip reader, so here goes....

Vic : Our tea lady could have kept that ball in while serving earl grey
Vic : Why you let the man just run past you
Vic : Can you not see???
Vic : Why you just watch him run past you?
Vic : You need glasses , HELLO!!
Vic : You Speeeka da Inglisha?
Vic : No pointing over there like Dier
Vic : Look at at me and listen
Vic : Merda Merda Merda

Last edited:
Out for 11 months

Fails to impress in his 14 mins of game time

People happy to call him out for being shit. What a place.
Think the main issue is people are fed up of clearly crap players wafting around the club like a bad smell for too long. The guys had 3 seasons to make an impact. The only impact he had was his performances earning him a spell on loan at the mighty hoffenheim.

Out for 11 months

Fails to impress in his 14 mins of game time

People happy to call him out for being shit. What a place.
Calling him shit because every time he plays I’ve witnessed it. I’ll give every player a chance or ten but he’s just woeful and there’s one thing for sure he’s not going to get better. He looks heavy as well. How can that be possible when you are a professional footballer who trains and conditions 6 days a week.
Sorry,not for me.

Calling him shit because every time he plays I’ve witnessed it. I’ll give every player a chance or ten but he’s just woeful and there’s one thing for sure he’s not going to get better. He looks heavy as well. How can that be possible when you are a professional footballer who trains and conditions 6 days a week.
Sorry,not for me.

He’s been out for 11 months, he’s never going to be in prime condition.

The worry is that he’s had to bulk up to compensate for the dodgy hamstrings and that extra weight will destroy his game (that’s if he ever gets over his fear of running). Sess has had really good games for us as a defender against Salah and Mahrez, there is a player in there. But he has to be willing and able to sprint and be aggressive. If his body and mind wont let him do that then his football career will end swiftly.

This isn’t shocked at how bad he is, this is leadership explaining that you need to fucking cover your man at a fucking corner.

Was surprised to see Sess play LW tbh, I guess that tells us Ange doesn’t see him as Udogie back up.

I saw it as just giving him minutes to get his fitness up for a move away and to keep him as far away from our goal as possible.

He hasn't got the ability to play inverted left wing back for us so that's completely out of the question.

I'd be amazed if we don't try and find at least a loan for him.

Back
Top Bottom