Tottingham Hotspur vs Stoke RUFC 29.12.13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guys who are not happy with the team. Look at the bench and tell me who else you would of liked in the team?

No one for me. Best XI that are fit was selected IMO. Lennon = better than Lamela at this moment in time.

Where the hell is Lewis Holtby, probably one of our players in ascent?

Baffling dropping him for two, no three midfielders straight in from injury/suspension.

I think Ade, Dawson, Vlad, Eriksen and Lamela were all worse, personally.

I like Eriksen, but he gave away the ball a staggering 12 times and commited the stupid foul, that cost us 2 points. Holtby was nowhere near as bad.

reckon naughton will do well at right back as he is much better there than at left back although that wouldn't be hard. Fryers on the other hand worries the fuck out of me. We will need to score at least 3 goals today imo

Our starting line-up - Lloris; Naughton, Chiriches, Dawson, Fryers; Lennon, Dembele, Paulinho, Eriksen; Adebayor, Soldado.

Our subs - Friedel, Fredericks, Veljkovic, Capoue, Bentaleb, Chadli, Lamela.

Our starting line-up - Lloris; Naughton, Chiriches, Dawson, Fryers; Lennon, Dembele, Paulinho, Eriksen; Adebayor, Soldado.

Our subs - Friedel, Fredericks, Veljkovic, Capoue, Bentaleb, Chadli, Lamela.

images

Meanwhile, in the present day...

:chicco: I joke..

Hi lads,does anyone else think we should be starting lamela,he will never get going if not started.dawson and chiriches dont have legs between them,we need soldado to get going fast.loose today and its over.

Back
Top Bottom