Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hull line-up - Harper, Rosenior, Figueroa, Davies, McShane, Huddlestone, Meyler, Elmohamady, Brady, Jelavic, Long.
Hull subs - Jakupovic, Bruce, Koren, Boyd, Quinn, Fryatt, Sagbo.

Not complaining about Bentaleb's selection today. Games against this sort of opposition are the ones he should be starting, not in the FA Cup vs our rivals, or when playing the best team in the league.

If we lose today its all your fault Bentaleb.

No pressure then??

I think Dembele would've started had he been fit... Dembele-Paulinho is about as strong as we can get without Sandro in the 'mix'...
...so I guess one way of looking at it, was Paulinho's timing coming back from injury is pretty useful, what with Holtby gone for now too...
...coulda been worse, might have been Bentelab & Siggy in the middle there today in an alternate Universe!!

Calm down Mick - it's the internet. It was an analogy, not an accurate description of his actual abilities.

Vertonghen isn't Usain Bolt either, but he is supremely talented and Dawson is nowhere near him.
what you said was disrespectful and wrong, the fact this is the internet isn't an excuse for posting crap, its just that you can.
Dawson possesses talents and ability that people like you (his detractors) deliberately ignore, as it makes your condemnation easier.
and I'm not agitated or upset, just disappointed that people are unfairly critical over a still worthwhile and viable member of the squad, and the club captain.

what you said was disrespectful and wrong, the fact this is the internet isn't an excuse for posting crap, its just that you can.
Dawson possesses talents and ability that people like you (his detractors) deliberately ignore, as it makes your condemnation easier.
and I'm not agitated or upset, just disappointed that people are unfairly critical over a still worthwhile and viable member of the squad, and the club captain.

Save it for the final whistle!!
Let's remain positive on here for at least the next 2-and-a-half hours... (well, until Hull's 4th goes in...)
...do you think we can all manage that??

Pretty please! :adebaehug:

I wouldn't be surprised if Defoes only use before Toronto is a final send off game against Dnipro in the Europa if Sherwood is serious about using Harry Kane as the third choice for the future

Fulham's game may as well be in a Spurs thread with the amount of our ex-players they've got!!

But back to us though... COYS!

Back
Top Bottom