Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

gibbs131 Which bit did you disagree with? The shit stirring bit, the great player bit or the leaving bit?

I already showed a gif where he just scored and had a face like a slapped arse from last season. I think people are reading way too much into his body language. It's not like he's mr happy even when he is a CD and we are winning.

Yeah really: He played left back for half of the season. Why hang your hat on one aspect, when he said he will play there when needed, and he has played there.

Why ignore that he was proved to be right that we needed a left back? That is why he is captain material. He will play at left back, but he will make damn sure you know you are an idiot for not getting a left back.
Oh, please. He didn't play LB for half the season and you know it. The only reason he was there was there was because of injuries and we were missing BAE. He filled in to help us out and then complained about it. A true captain and leader would suck it up and say that they would try to help out the team in any way they can, and save their frustrations for internal discussions.

So yeah..Really: Unless he refuses to play there, there really is not problem.
Wrong, actually. It's still a problem if he's going to complain about it and undermine the coach and create a disturbance in the team. If he's complaining to the press about it, what do you think is going on in the locker room?

You should be sucking his balls for how he can play in more than one position, and knows what the team needs. Instead you are abusing one of our best players.
:adelol:

Oh, praise be to my god, Jan Vertonghen. I'm not worthy to comment on you, oh player of two positions!!

What a fucking joke. I guess that Walker should be next in line since he's now a winger?

And please, show me where I "abused" him.

Your tough shit attitude probably cost us 4th place. If he had a solid left back, we would not have to use our number one centerback on the left, and we could have handled the "club" you want him to worship selling Caulker and renting out Benny.

Let me get this straight. Do you honestly think that if we had not loaned out BAE that we'd be a lock for top 4?

Would you like to list how many challenges he jumps out of? Because he does put his body on the line for us.
No, he puts his body on the line for a paycheck. It's his goddamn job.

You just want him to tweet Spurs4eva and kiss the badge.
Here we go again with your strawman bullshit again. I didn't say that, and in fact I specifically said:

"He doesn't have to go running around kissing the badge, but show that you care a little."

You have a penchant for either blatantly ignoring what people say or put words into their mouth.

I respect him because of what he does on and off the ball. I don't give a shit what his face looks like of if he's blowing me kisses.
And you should be respecting him less lately for his lack of leadership, performance, and his new-found sullen attitude.

And you should be respecting him less lately for his lack of leadership, performance, and his new-found sullen attitude.

I'm glad to disappoint you. I back Vert 100 percent. Questioning verts performance is typical fickle fan hot air that drives players away.

You will be sucking his balls a year from now and this conversation will be long forgotten.

You left out caulker. And the fact that I said if we had bought a solid left back.

You are mr cherry pick though.
Caulker is a CB, so I don't know what that has to do with having a LB.

The fact that we loaned out BAE was the reason why we may have been justified to buy a LB, so it kind of hinders upon him being here or not. It all has to do with context. But fine, I'll play along just to find out your answer...

If we kept Caulker and bought a new LB (whomever that may be...), is it your position that we would be a lock for a top 4 finish?

You still don't understand what "cherry picking" means.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_picking_(fallacy)

Finally got it working. Here is your lineup for next week Timmy, dont be a cunt. Give it a go.
[formation=433, Lloris, Walker, Kaboul, Vert, Fryers, Paulinho, Capoue, Dembele, Lamela, Ade, Eriksen][/formation]

Yes, I know Kaboul is out..but you shits know what I mean.

He might not be out if the appeal works out !

If you think Lamela is injured you are incredibly gullible.
I have no more reason to think that he isn't injured than he is. I'm not one for conspiracy theories but I don't deny the fact that there could be other factors at play. The fact is that the official position is that he is injured, Soldado just posted something on Lamela's B-day about how he'll be back soon and stronger than ever, and we have enough injuries to show that it wouldn't be shocking for him to have one as well.

As for calling me gullible? Show me some evidence or a really good argument that he's not, and I'll consider it. Otherwise, it seems that you're just buying into conspiracy theories, and apparently Soldado is in on it as well.

You live with your old dear, how is that the real world

This is the internet. Lets see what people here know about me:
My age
I support Spurs
I moved abroad

Lets see what they know about you:
Your job
Your wage
Your mates names
Your car
Your last car
Your coat
The fact you smoke weed
The fact you like a line
The fact you like a drink
Every game you go to
Everytime you have a hangover
The fact you hate the Trust
The fact you cherish weekends that include beer drinking wanking and football

The list is endless....now fuck off and climb back into your modem....thats where you are popular

I have no more reason to think that he isn't injured than he is. I'm not one for conspiracy theories but I don't deny the fact that there could be other factors at play. The fact is that the official position is that he is injured, Soldado just posted something on Lamela's B-day about how he'll be back soon and stronger than ever, and we have enough injuries to show that it wouldn't be shocking for him to have one as well.

As for calling me gullible? Show me some evidence or a really good argument that he's not, and I'll consider it. Otherwise, it seems that you're just buying into conspiracy theories, and apparently Soldado is in on it as well.
Franco-Baldini-008.jpg
:levystare:

also...Lamela could have had knee surgery when he went out "injured" and be ready to come back by now. To miss an entire season on a "strain" is a straight up lie.

Back
Top Bottom