Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

g0a9eoh.png
This day has started off so well

Last edited:
I cannot wait for them to get absolutely hammered by Real Madrid! I might even watch that game to see how much they can destroy Liverpool. I mean if Downing, Valencia and Noble are tearing them a knew one, what could Bale, Rodriguez, Benzema, Ronaldo, Kroos and Modric do to them? I cannot wait to find out!

The scouse accent is so repulsive, very flemy not a fan

Like most accents, if it's soft or subtle it can be pleasant. (I have family from Liverpool and theirs is nice)

However, I went into a Brit bar for the second half of the Spurs v Pool game in Spain. We were playing poorly and then once Dier gave away the penalty, people in the bar cheered. I'd only sat down. I started to wonder what kind of shithole I'd found. Of course #StevieGLegend scored and then when Townsend gave the ball away and Moreno walked up the pitch and scored, I'd had enough. To top it off, a little kid, in reply to his fat mother asking him what he wanted to drink, replied "a cokkkghghe" in that shit harsh accent they do. (See the Jimmy Carr bit about regional accents - you'll get the idea)
It must hurt their throats to grate the letter "k" surely???

Anyway, I didn't watch the rest of that game. The performance was poor, but when a 100% scouser sits next to you and "talks"....I was done.

Dippers under formal FFP investigation:-

"UEFA has announced it has opened a formal investigation into Liverpool and six other European clubs for possible financial fair play (FFP) breaches.

Liverpool, Monaco, Inter Milan and Roma - who were all absent from European competition last season and have recently submitted their accounts to UEFA - are also due to be asked to provide further information on their finances.

The Merseyside club will hope to avoid any future sanctions by writing off a big chunk of losses as allowable stadium expenditure.

Manager Brendan Rodgers said: "It's obviously something that will be dealt with by the directors. It's something we're comfortable with because we're great advocates of financial fair play. It's ongoing with the club."

Oh that's alright then Brendan,you spend what you want then.

http://www.itv.com/news/2014-09-25/...er-potential-breaches-of-financial-fair-play/

Long may it continue. I think last season has brought out so many smug and deluded comments from Liverpool fans that I'm hating them more than anyone at the moment. "We are buying quality, unlike you lot" well how's that working out you utter cunts :cunt:
this times a thousand, cant describe how much i despise them as a club and recent years have made it even worse.

Back
Top Bottom