SPURS v scum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ByjadduCYAATcRW.jpg
'C' for cunt?

Actually, the shirt pretty much covers that.

Hugo / Kaboul / Rose great. Naughton / Vertonghen solid.

Not so sure about Adebayor again today. Though we don't really have too many options there.

Was happy to see Mason perform, although Eriksen was missing for long periods.

I was feeling fine but now the adrenaline has worn off I am left feeling cold by some of Poch's decisions. Way too soon to judge the guy but something I'm mildly concerned about.

Mason would be better interview material if he sounded like Clint Eastwood, not just looking like him.
#youngclinttrainspottinghighpitchtalkingfuckinspurslovingMotmlovelyyoungman

How depressing is it that that gets a yellow card nowerdays? FFS, can we have some passion please. The ref was very yellow card happy as it is, great to see Chambers getting 4 (out of 5 and he's suspended) ....and its only September ! :pochlol:
Ri
Well done to the team, we made it a contest and let's hope we can push on from here. Lloris MOTM but so pleased about Mason.

Kabul for me Sir Greaves. Very pleased for the supporters there as I have done that a few times and we both know how painful that can be. :coys:

Thats the sort of thing we need to do against top 4 teams unfortunately... Sit back and play on the counter. Everton did exactly the same thing today. A point away to them is magnificent in my opinion, especially after most thought we would get bummed

Got to be happy with that given recent performances. Yes we conceded a lot of possession but didn't look in a lot of trouble too often, we actually had the clearer chances. Awful first half hour then could've gone ahead before half time.
A real shame the goal was so sloppy after digging in and showing grit and resolve at the back for once, still soft as shit equaliser with a bit of luck on their side.
As for that prick in charge of them saying we didn't play, what the fuck did they do at 1-0 up against twice last year??? Cunt. They can have all the possession they want, we often do the same and it means nothing if you don't use it potently.
Lamela iffy but great pass for the goal. Ade powder puff, heads gone. Mason did really well, Capoue solid, Kaboul a real captain today. Hugo...Boss!
Good point.

surely the award for the most bone headed and dick like booking must go to Oliver - for booking Chadli's celebration?
Since when was that gesture a bookable offence? What next?

Laughable bookings, yet by and large he refereed well otherwise.

Thats the sort of thing we need to do against top 4 teams unfortunately... Sit back and play on the counter. Everton did exactly the same thing today. A point away to them is magnificent in my opinion, especially after most thought we would get bummed

I agree but our counter lack pace.

Back
Top Bottom