Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

108679-004-81F59B6A.jpg

probably the smartest yiddo ever
You can't mean that
I could name about half a dozen posters on here that claim they are the cleverest people that have ever lived

Met Peter Cook at one of our open days at the Cheshunt Training ground back in 79( I think).
Hilarious bloke.Was giving my cousin(a Gooner) the grief he deserved.*
I will post the photo up over the weekend when I have a minute.

*He was over from Jersey and we had to bring him along as he couldn't be trusted to stay on his own without making a mess of himself

Last edited:
Big Merv Hughes.
merv_300x156.jpg

Merv reveals he started supporting the club in the early 1980s. "I went to a mate's house to watch the FA Cup Final, everyone in the house was supporting the other team except the guy I sat next to. He was English, and I told him I was with him 100 per cent. Spurs won and I've supported them ever since."

Big Merv Hughes.
merv_300x156.jpg

Merv reveals he started supporting the club in the early 1980s. "I went to a mate's house to watch the FA Cup Final, everyone in the house was supporting the other team except the guy I sat next to. He was English, and I told him I was with him 100 per cent. Spurs won and I've supported them ever since."

Sounds like me in 1967, but the guy I was sitting next to me was my dad..... and he was supporting Chelsea!!

Last edited:
Im finding, the better the teams, the butcher the player?

Although you may have a point with USA especially, Hope solo (brilliant name)!
German keeper I could support my argument..
Nadine+Angerer+AwXvksejox_m.jpg

I heard Mrs Solo was arrested for domestic violence-butter wouldn't melt?

hope-solo-belligerent-101.jpg
Would. Solo that is...not that fucking munter abomination German. Someone posted a picture of Solo au naturel a while back. Fanny like a butchers dustbin but beggars can't be choosers.

Back
Top Bottom