Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BtZ6vJICEAEA1ag.jpg

They look like a bottle of beers- and thats not rhyming slang?

Disclaimer...Im bored waiting for the season to start and get up-to nonsense like this-please forgive

Last edited:
Sounds like me in 1967, but the guy I was sitting next to me was my dad..... and he was supporting Chelsea!!
I work in Knightsbridge and the paper seller (gone now) was a big Chelsea fan.He told me he grew up with Alan Hudson,they lived in the same road in the world end estate.In 67,the whole street was done up in Chelsea bunting..Except Alan Hudsons...His dad was a massive Spurs fan :)

Daniel Murphy of the Mets is apparently a huge Spurs fan. He is also destroying the Cubs at the moment with an unprecedented run of form.
As English Premier League season starts, Daniel Murphy, Mets' biggest soccer fan, talks about Tottenham
Just saw this on facebook right now. He (thankfully) annihilated the Dodgers out of the playoffs and yea he's absolutely on a tear. Will definitely get World Series MVP if they win it all which I'm hoping. Love seeing him as a Spurs supporter.

Best part for me was:

Who's your pick to win the EPL this year? If you can keep your bias aside.

"I can't so I won't answer that. My pick is Tottenham."

Back
Top Bottom