Sunderland v TOTTENHAM - 13th Sept 13:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[formation=442, Lloris, Walker, Alderw'd, Vert'n, Davis, mason, Dier, Bentaleb, Erikson, Son, Kane ][/formation]

I would like to see Chadli in there possibly replacing Erikson.

for me 4-4-2 forever...They can interchange, interact, intercourse whatever's necessary to get the result?
Davies*
Eriksen*

Sorry mate, drives me nuts!!

With Eriksen and Dembele still injured...

Walker - Toby - Jan - Rose
-------Dier ----- Mason
Alli---------Chadli----Son
-----------Kane

I don't think we need both Bentaleb and Mason against Sunderland.

Alli deserves a start. He's been nothing but positive coming no as a sub.

Bentaleb got injured during the squad training with Algeria. Just to add some news to this great day.

Thats ok we can play our new DM....oh....err...well Mason and Dier it is then

Sunderland managed draws in their last two games no?

So let's see...

Eriksen, Dembele, Bentaleb injured. Adebayor still frozen out. Son and Njie will definitely not make the squad.

Choose whoever you want from there. Maybe Pritchard can finally start a game with so many midfielders being unable or ineligible to play right now.

Whats the worry? We have 6 wingers, fuck it.

Window was strong as fuck mate

Hope Son gets to start this match but I imagine he'll come on as a sub, really excited to see a flash of spark in the front three again.

Dembele very doubtful, Eriksen an N'Jie nearly ready. Son fit and ready.

Lloris
Walker
Alderweirled
Vertonghen
Rose
Dier
Mason
Ali
Son
Kane
Chadli

Away from home and with Eriksen out I'd imagine Poch will stick with a more traditional 4-3-3 with Mason / Bentaleb / Dier as the 3 and Chadli / Kane / Son leading the attack.

Sunday it all comes together. Vertonghen and Toby will continue to compliment each other's game, Dier will grow into the role, Deli will perform beyond his years,Kane will be ruthless and Son will light the place up- excuse the pun. People will sit up and take notice of a comprehensive performance and our clinical finishing.
Commentators will wax lyrical about a return to 'Glory' football and Mackems will stare open mouthed at the swift, flowing, beautiful unscripted theatre we so effortlessly produce.
Just remember you didn't here it here first.

:sonhmm: Not sure if serious....

One of two groups of Son smileys. Admin Admin

1. I call it :sonyoudontsay:
ZUjEWp5.png
ZUjEWp5.png
ZUjEWp5.png
ZUjEWp5.png
ZUjEWp5.png
ZUjEWp5.png

Use it when someone speaks teh obvious

2. :sonnotagain:
0iSvaNF.png
0iSvaNF.png
0iSvaNF.png
0iSvaNF.png
0iSvaNF.png
0iSvaNF.png

Used when sammy starts an argument again (no offence)

3. LAstly, :sonrage:
V0Xe2qC.png
V0Xe2qC.png
V0Xe2qC.png
V0Xe2qC.png
V0Xe2qC.png
V0Xe2qC.png

Used 24/7 by TFC Melts and when we lose on a rainy day away at Stoke. I'll make about 2 or 3 more later.

up teh spurs

Edit: GeorgeKirchner7 on it mate

Back
Top Bottom