The Mighty Tottenham v Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE? ??
Who starts a match thread TWO GAMES before the match!!

Because:

1. It's the North London Derby (a football match, rather than a horse race).
2. It's less than a week away.
3. It's our next most important Premier League game of the season.
4. Their a bunch of nomadic cunts from south of the river.
5. We haven't beaten them at the Library since 2010 (I think this might continue).
6. I needed to break my 'starting a match thread virginity', before someone else got their first - SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy beat me to starting the COC match thread against them, by a few seconds.
7. I fucking hate them and their plastic, pathetic fans with a passion.

Need I say more?

Or shall we just fucking:

:smesh:

As I said, worst match thread ever, but COYS we can do this!!!

Last edited:
...Mason looked rusty today and Son won't be ready, so:

Lloris
Walker Toby Verts Rose
Dier Alli
Lamela (cough) Eriksen Dembo
Kane

COYS

Even though Mason looked rusty I'd play him.

------------------Kane---------------
--Mason----Eriksen----Dembele--
---------Alli---------Dier-----------
Davies---Jan----Toby----Walker

Bring on Lamela, Son and Rose when they start getting tired after receiving a kickin.

COYS!!!!!!

Let's have these cunts !!

lennon_1017516c.jpg

_80854960_kane.jpg

tottenham9.jpg

going to be extremely difficult to get a result esp being our third game in a week(which is a fucking joke I might add)
BUT If bayern run them all over the place and we have a comfortable game at home we may surprise a few people.
They look really good in the league Ozil and Sanchez are on fire so we need a mistake free 90 mins to have a chance at a result imo.
Would take a point absolutely no problem then stuff the hammers and chelsea;)

Don't have a ticket for the game but can anyone suggest a Yid pub around London without stating the obvious NLD holes we make our church every other weekend. I will happily go Brickies or B+H, but never been when Spurs have been playing away, only before a home game. I'm assuming it's still very busy.

Anywhere Central out of interest?

I'll be watching in my old boozer in East Finchley after an early train from Gloucester.
Second league derby I've not been at in 7 years and raging I can't go:-/

Back
Top Bottom