The Mighty Tottenham v Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wenger is such a cocker spaniel.

Whilst we're on the topic of the dirty shithead. He managed to blame Chris Coleman for Ramsey picking up an injury. Despite the fact that he came back fit from the International break. Played a full 90 minutes for the scum on the weekend, played 70 minutes in the CL and then picked up the injury.

Wenger is the sloppiest ballsack on the planet. Objectively, he might be an alright manager, but he's a completely shit bloke.

Coleman completely called him out on it. "if you didn't want him to play, why didn't you ring me and say so?"

The prick LOVES a fucking whinge, can imagine him on his doorstep like some bitter old curtain twitcher.

Lets hope we give him something to beat up a water bottle about on Sunday.

I will be on a train whilst this is on, which I am quite happy about as I don't do well if I am watching on TV - my nerves can't take it.

I keep swaying between us pulling out a performance like WHL last season, swarming all over them, and dominating, and then worrying that they'll take the lead, we'll have to push for an equaliser only to be hit on the break.

I think, once it comes to match day, I'll be 'confident' of the former rather than the latter.

Because, Grandad. It's the North London Derby and it's an important game against our most hated rival. It's the first fixture we look for when the season's fixtures come out and I've had a semi for the last week in preparation for it. I could give two flying fucks about what happens against Anderlecht. I'd take a 100-0 loss to Anderlecht for a 1-0 win over Woolwich any day of the week.
Grandad?

The same old cliche, Blah, Blah, Blah........You spout it as if its never been said before. Yes its our big derby game of the season. Yes I look forward to it. Yes I want to kick the cat if we lose. However...you would all take the hit on Sunday (and forget) if we won the EL, so stop spouting the same old nonsense. ONE GAME AT A TIME. Win tonight then look forward to the scum. its not a case of either , or.

....Is it really the first fixture you look for, why? We all know we will play them H and A.

Anyone else thinking Davies for Rose in this match?
Not just for a more defensive minded player but because Rose has been poor recently.

Arsenals main pace players won't be available so I see no reason why.

Desperate for a win Sunday.
I think last night shows they can be got out down the wings so rose in nailed on for me in this game

Grandad?

The same old cliche, Blah, Blah, Blah........You spout it as if its never been said before. Yes its our big derby game of the season. Yes I look forward to it. Yes I want to kick the cat if we lose. However...you would all take the hit on Sunday (and forget) if we won the EL, so stop spouting the same old nonsense. ONE GAME AT A TIME. Win tonight then look forward to the scum. its not a case of either , or.

....Is it really the first fixture you look for, why? We all know we will play them H and A.
Would u accept taking 2 losses from them this early into a season?

Grandad?

You lemon.

You say (and I quote) "ONE GAME AT A TIME". But the sentence before you go off about winning the Europa League. Fuck off, clean shirt.

Also, don't kick cats you prick. They're living creatures. How would you fucking like it if a giant cat went and kicked you? Yeah, exactly.

I say we aim to lose both games and focus on the FA Cup

[formation=4231, Tiny Dancer, Tiny Dancer, Tiny Dancer, Tiny Dancer, Tiny Dancer, Tiny Dancer, Tiny Dancer, Tiny Dancer, Tiny Dancer, Tiny Dancer, Tiny Dancer][/formation]

Would u accept taking 2 losses from them this early into a season?
I can never accept taking a loss (especially against the Woolwich . Im just stating, tonights game is important and should be taken serious because a win is needed to progress. Cups games in Europe are always special. I can remember being at the first home defeat in Europe. (around 91) loosing against Porto (if I remember right). The loss was deviating, the crowd became somber. It was end of an era of believing we were special in Europe (history and all that). Tomorrow lets all get excited about playing them and enjoy the build up to the KO. I have always accepted, one game at a time.

Last edited:
You lemon.

You say (and I quote) "ONE GAME AT A TIME". But the sentence before you go off about winning the Europa League. Fuck off, clean shirt.

Also, don't kick cats you prick. They're living creatures. How would you fucking like it if a giant cat went and kicked you? Yeah, exactly.
Away, you scullion! You rampallian! You fustilarian! I’ll tickle your catastrophe! More of your conversation would infect my brain.... thou mis-shapen dick!.

I can never accept taking a loss (especially against the Woolwich . Im just stating, tonights game is important and should be taken serious because a win is needed to progress. Cups games in Europe are always special. I can remember being at the first home defeat in Europe. (around 91) loosing against Porto (if I remember right). The loss was deviating, the crowd became somber. It was end of an era of believing we were special in Europe (history and all that). Tomorrow lets all get excited about playing them and enjoy the build up to the KO. I have always accepted, one game at a time.
Fair enough but I think we can play for a win tonight (as poch's selection proves) we need a minimum of a draw on Sunday, I know too many of them cunts who will go on and on for weeks if we lose

I reckon we'll go with the exact same line up that's seen us sore 8 goals in our last 2 games.

The only player who may potentially be replaced is Alli for Mason but I think Mason may still be a week or two away from starting a league game.

It's gotta be...
[formation=433, Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Dembele, Dier, Alli, Lamela, Kane, Eriksen][/formation]

Back
Top Bottom