The Mighty Tottenham v Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll take it. I'll admit that Gibbs goal was pretty good and Kane was amazing. They have been no doubt our hardest game so far. We're still undefeated so I'm not happy but ok.

Would have been happy with a point before start but performance deserved a comfortable win

We need to be more ruthless when we're on top!

Very, very frustrating. We are a class above those pretenders. Though, in a previous season we'd have conceded another in their dominant period after their goal.

Would have taken it before the game. Still unbeaten.

We've been better than both the title contenders.

COYS!

Didn't deserve to draw that - but if you'd offered me a point before kick-off, I would have taken it.

Glad Harry scored, and we played some fucking awesome football. And Lolerpool have lost.

Fair result, shame we didn't create a little more when we were on top but we didn't get punished for the sloppy free kicks and corners we gave away, happy with a point, we keep growing as a team, we humbled Woolwich today

Fuck's sake. This is dissapointing.

In hindsight it's easy to say Son should've been brought on earlier when we had the upper hand. The lad couldn't get in the game with Gooners pressing. Other than that I think Poch and every player were good today and deserved all three points imo.

Back
Top Bottom