The Mighty Tottenham v Woolwich Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

great game, such a shame we couldn't finish the job. when was the last time we went to their gaff and bossed them around like that. even souness described the first half as men against boys :pochsmirk:

bring on the hamsters :dier:

These lad,s are on a journey a group of players that will tear down walls ,Poch glad to be on board these next two seasons could and we think will be awesome .COYS

to be brutally honest, feel like if Son started he would scrapped in at least a goal or two, yet at the same time I think this is 2nd goals allowed in 2 matches where Son could have gotten up tighter on the crosser that trickled up to his area while defending. I am not sure how much not 100% Son is but if you can't get up for a match like this its a problem.

Can't be annoyed with a point as every single one of us would have taken that before the game. So many positives.

The test now is the Spammers with their away scalps then Chelsea. It will be our luck that they return to form that day...

Tbh I cant see a player on our side that did bad today. Son seemed sloppy for a bit but not disastrous. Like I said. Ill take this result. I dont want to jinx us but we might actiually compete for top 4. Leicester's glory isnt gonba last long and Lolerpool lost so that is huge.

Feel deflated! We were by far the better team! Plenty of positives! I think spurs of old would have lost after conceding! Can't be disappointed but feels like opportunity lost

Fuck me, Henry paid Spurs a compliment.

ezgif-save-537f43be512da.gif

:dierpochhug:

gutted we didn't hold on but what a performance, absolutely excellent, so proud of this team and dele alli wow , we have got a player on our hands here , COYS

Tbh I cant see a player on our side that did bad today. Son seemed sloppy for a bit but not disastrous. Like I said. Ill take this result. I dont want to jinx us but we might actiually compete for top 4. Leicester's glory isnt gonba last long and Lolerpool lost so that is huge.

Exactly - with 26 games to go our 10 and 4 point cushion over the Chavs and Bin Dippers doesn't mean a whole lot...but likewise, Leicester will run out of steam and Utd will eventually have results match their poor performances

Back
Top Bottom