The Mighty Spurs vs. Northern Horse Beaters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yossarian Yossarian Nah me and cretinousgoat cretinousgoat are tight now man.
monkey-goat.gif

Is this how people react after a loss? our first since opening day? the only thing more pathetic than our performance today is our fans to be honest (both on here and the losers who decided to boo after the final whistle).

Ha ha, well call them out to hold your handbag too. You fucking joke. You don't realise who are talking to when you say this shit. The pussies maybe buy your shit, the rest don't. Seriously, put some names down. And then let me suggest some names to make you cry you fucking joke

You first. I'm not the one giving it the billy big bollocks

So sad. Is that all you've got? People don't like you? They must be drunk. I see.

No Joe just you the resident fighting cockerel alcoholic!

Don't like it do you!

Hit a nerve there didn't I

Picking up your car?

Thought you said you were going out for a drink!

Can't have just one can you Joe?

Remember when you were so drunk you left your phone on the table in the pub and someone else posted?
Well that was your story anyhow.

Still nice to get away from the screen eh?

Is it in your bedroom?

Watch out for bottle of Scotch, you don't want to fall asleep and spill some on your keyboard!

Anyone else you want to fight tonite?

Were you like this when you were little after losing at Ludo?

I can recommend a good therapist if you like!

Seriously I think you could benefit from it and who knows you could hook up with your mate Gibbsy!
Got a trust him.......

HOLY SHIT! How fucking self centered are you? It's like all of a sudden you're the only one with any sort of a lexicon?! You have actual mental issues don't you?

Ok, ok, for real. I need to stop, I have things to do today.
I don't sail around the world in a big warship, with a big gun next to my wife's head. If I have 'actual mental issues' (why the 'actual' Joyce?) they're insignificant compared to yours. You should read some of your stuff mate. It's fucking out there.

Joe Clash Joe Clash , it's been almost 45 minutes and you're still going. Just so you know, hitting the "disagree" button doesn't hurt my feelings and neither does quoting me after the fact trying to get another rise. In every which way it's a bore. I hope you find something in life that makes you happy so that you stop lashing out at other people to get your jollies.

Yeah, second half was our worst of the season, a flash from the past - hopefully the wake-up call that will start turning draws into wins. And maybe - just maybe - the troglodytes will let the poor horses be tonight.

No Joe just you the resident fighting cockerel alcoholic!

Don't like it do you!

Hit a nerve there didn't I

Picking up your car?

Thought you said you were going out for a drink!

Can't have just one can you Joe?

Remember when you were so drunk you left your phone on the table in the pub and someone else posted?
Well that was your story anyhow.

Still nice to get away from the screen eh?

Is it in your bedroom?

Watch out for bottle of Scotch, you don't want to fall asleep and spill some on your keyboard!

Anyone else you want to fight tonite?

Were you like this when you were little after losing at Ludo?

I can recommend a good therapist if you like!

Seriously I think you could benefit from it and who knows you could hook up with your mate Gibbsy!
Got a trust him.......
Baz, you couldn't hit a nerve if your silly old shaky hands depended on it. Picked up car, had a couple of beers waiting for a curry, although why I'm explaining this to you is a mystery. My posts are at least readable. I don't know why you think I'm an alcoholic because I don't rate you? But as unoriginality is your watchword, I suppose I'll have to put up with it.

I have been savaged on here by professionals, you don't even come close and stop 'funnying' my posts. It makes me feel ill. Thank you.

Just got back from a day out doing shit, hopefully you all took it well and there was no meltdown/shit storm as you all realised that this was the kick up the arse out team need to go into the winter period gangbusters, a kick that draws were seemingly unable to provide.

Joe Clash Joe Clash , it's been almost 45 minutes and you're still going. Just so you know, hitting the "disagree" button doesn't hurt my feelings and neither does quoting me after the fact trying to get another rise. In every which way it's a bore. I hope you find something in life that makes you happy so that you stop lashing out at other people to get your jollies.
I'm happy. I think you're an idiot. A cocksure, laughably earnest idiot.

Think of my what you want, but I got no hate for you or anybody else here. Yeah I banter with some peoples, but in the end, we in this together. You think of me as a douchebag. Your prerogative , but I disagree. And if we hung out for some pints, I think you would agree.
The more you say 'we in this together', the more I'll just make the drive. No need for the halfway point.

You 'banter with some peoples'. You 'got no hate'. YOU'RE WHITE!!!! Stop trying to talk black. You aren't cool, trust me.

Fuck I hate Philly.

And you truly look like a fucking idiot. Douche.

Joe I do "funny" because there isn't one for pity!

I don't give a shit whether a shambolic alcoholic like you rates me by the way!

Enjoy your curry.

Surprised you found the time to go and get one what with your 'full' life and that.....

Joe I do "funny" because there isn't one for pity!

I don't give a shit whether a shambolic alcoholic like you rates me by the way!

Enjoy your curry.

Surprised you found the time to go and get one what with your 'full' life and that.....
Shut up you disgrace of a man.

You are half the man Joe is when he isn't trying.

retarded fuck, shut your mouth you old cunt

Back
Top Bottom