The Mighty Spurs vs. Northern Horse Beaters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Again with this entitled thing? I'm a member of a society, and every member of a society is entitled to their opinion. You're entitled to yours. That's the beautiful thing about opinions, they're just like assholes. I mean, you're opinion goes something like this...Ben said relax and I'm going to go bananas over it. Other people say to knock it off with the bullshit and you don't get the hint. This thread (and this board) damn near shut down when you keep going on and on and on about the drivel you go on about. How do you not pick up on that?

PhillyHotspur PhillyHotspur put it perfectly HOURS ago, if this was all said in person we would all have a laugh, probably agree to disagree and get on with our day. That's what fully functional adults do.

I seriously can't believe you continue to pull me into this.
You - a fully functioning adult? Yeah, I'm sure. Bye creep. Did you notice how no one wanted to go for a drink with you at either of the games you are unfortunately attending? There's a reason for that mate. You're a creep, and a widdershin. No one wants you.

Cousin Eddie now speaking for the board here. Oh my. He's embarrassed to share a country with me as he rants about how gay and queer I look. Get a focking grip.
Don't you have some unsuspecting girls to prey on? Maybe slip them a mickey to give yourself a chance? On your way now, scumbag. I'm bored with you and your hair products.
And I'm pissing off Benjamin Benjamin , which was not my intent.

Don't you have some unsuspecting girls to prey on? Maybe slip them a mickey to give yourself a chance? On your way now, scumbag. I'm bored with you and your hair products.
And I'm pissing off Benjamin Benjamin , which was not my intent.
Cousin Eddie bored with my hair products ? Lmao. Let's hope Joe's prodigy ups his game in the new year. On the real, no hard feelings. Let's share a pint one day and enjoy some Tottenham Football. Life too short to take this shit serious. Especially some silly internet beefs.

Cousin Eddie now speaking for the board here. Oh my. He's embarrassed to share a country with me as he rants about how gay and queer I look. Get a focking grip.
To be handsome your eyes need to be wider than your massive jaw. You're an ugly cunt with a dodgy dress sense and greasy hair. My wife thinks you look like a cunt, but then she married me. Ah ha, ah ha, a ha, a ha. Then again she's fit, and I'm good looking. Leaving tonight, so it's all yours cracka.

To be handsome your eyes need to be wider than your massive jaw. You're an ugly cunt with a dodgy dress sense and greasy hair. My wife thinks you look like a cunt, but then she married me. Ah ha, ah ha, a ha, a ha. Then again she's fit, and I'm good looking. Leaving tonight, so it's all yours cracka.
King of the Internet's bride gotta live in the in-laws basement while he flexes those keyboard muscles. She definitely hit the lottery. Lmao. Tally O

King of the Internet's bride gotta live in the in-laws basement while he flexes those keyboard muscles. She definitely hit the lottery. Lmao. Tally O
We live in the city. And you've won. It was fun while it lasted, but I bet a mate £100 that I would be the boy with the most positive rep on here within 2 years. He paid up last night. I've tried PM ing Admin Admin but he's not accepting them from me. If you're watching case, could you cancel my account please. Thanks in advance. I want nothing to do with the philly benjy people. So not Spurs.

We live in the city. And you've won. It was fun while it lasted, but I bet a mate £100 that I would be the boy with the most positive rep on here within 2 years. He paid up last night. I've tried PM ing Admin Admin but he's not accepting them from me. If you're watching case, could you cancel my account please. Thanks in advance.
Prozac for the lows. Lithium for the highs. Usually does the trick.

We've seen this song and dance before. It's on repeat. Like that sea of cheese by Adele. Noel nailed it.
You and Benjamin Benjamin pretending to be Spurs fans. That's a laugh. Benjamin threatening to come over and show us how it it's done. He's even more pathetic than you. Neither of you have made an intelligent comment between you. I showed some English people some of your comments last night, and they all said, 'why the fuck do you waste your time arguing with those creeps for'. I had no answer.

You and Benjamin Benjamin pretending to be Spurs fans. That's a laugh. Benjamin threatening to come over and show us how it it's done. He's even more pathetic than you. Neither of you have made an intelligent comment between you. I showed some English people some of your comments last night, and they all said, 'why the fuck do you waste your time arguing with those creeps for'. I had no answer.

Can you just stop? Seriously. You show people arguments you have on the internet? That's actually pathetic. Thought this was all over, but you really just force the issue again and again and again.

You don't like me. I get it. You don't need to repeat yourself over and over again. It's a total bore.

I thought you were deactivating ? But here we are. That Prozac must be working. Good to see.

Can you just stop? Seriously. You show people arguments you have on the internet? That's actually pathetic. Thought this was all over, but you really just force the issue again and again and again.

You don't like me. I get it. You don't need to repeat yourself over and over again. It's a total bore.
You got that right. And I don't really know what your other point was about. Just get used to it Ben. You're a fucking dick who's coming over to a boring country with a low tolerance for gun toting yank dicks. You and Philly sum it up for me. And as for your pukey 'relax' comment. Don't you feel a fucking arse now? You thick, gun toting, American prick, hypocrite cunt. Have a nice day you fucking dimwit. Just don't do it over here god forbid.

You got that right. And I don't really know what your other point was about. Just get used to it Ben. You're a fucking dick who's coming over to a boring country with a low tolerance for gun toting yank dicks. You and Philly sum it up for me. And as for your pukey 'relax' comment. Don't you feel a fucking arse now? You thick, gun toting, American prick, hypocrite cunt. Have a nice day you fucking dimwit. Just don't do it over here god forbid.

I'm actually an incredible nice person that gets along with the vast majority of people I meet. Even offered to buy you a beer last week if you remember. I don't lambast people that have different opinions than mine, cause I accept that there's a diverse swath of society. It's pretty unfortunate that you have formed such a negative opinion of American's based on interactions on a football forum. I've met quite a few Brits and some of them have been dumb as bricks and some of them have been quite intelligent. Pretty much just like everyone you're bound to run into. Guess that's why a guy that barely knows me and had such a good time at a pub with me one single night this summer offered to buy me Watford tickets. I'm sure you'll find a way to twist this into something that suits your needs though. Can't say I'm looking forward to it.

I am. Case isn't up till 7. Lock those doors you ugly cunt. Your smug, punchable face won't help you with the recoverers. I think they'll ignore your charm. I would.

You don't need to wait. Give me your log in information and I'll change your password. He'll delete you when he wakes up and your problem is solved.

I am. Case isn't up till 7. Lock those doors you ugly cunt. Your smug, punchable face won't help you with the recoverers. I think they'll ignore your charm. I would.

I highly doubt Case is waiting by his DM for another episode of "It's me Joe. I've had enough of this place. Deactivate me. I seriously mean it this time". Instant classic. Lmao

Back
Top Bottom