Away to Villa - 13 March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck off cunt. You're not Spurs. You're just a miserable needle dicked little bitch. Fuck off before I make you fuck off.

Cunt
giphy.gif

...so Joey - do you really think you're "somebody" because you post on by far the most pathetic Spurs forum? What's the matter - can't stay on any of the legit moderated fora, so you're stuck with the pink hat-wearing fanboys on here? You do realize this is the internet and not real life, right? Does that concept scare you?
...lol....
COYS
Fuck off, you're giving the rest of us Americans a bad reputation.

You easily rank among the worst posters here. You offer absolutely nothing.

...so Joey - do you really think you're "somebody" because you post on by far the most pathetic Spurs forum? What's the matter - can't stay on any of the legit moderated fora, so you're stuck with the pink hat-wearing fanboys on here? You do realize this is the internet and not real life, right? Does that concept scare you?
...lol....
COYS
Fuck off, you're giving the rest of us Americans a bad reputation.

You easily rank among the worst posters here. You offer absolutely nothing.

This thread. Fucking hell. I swear these match threads get even more pathetic every match. If it's not the sad little squabbles, it's cunts like therealITK popping up moaning because we haven't won the Champion's League yet.

2nd in the league. Best position in 30 years. I bet there's more people on this forum who were barely out of nappies the last time we have a run like this compared to those that weren't, and yet still there's whiney cunts abound. Jesus. It seems we get worse melters here after a win than I see on rival forums after they lose. Despicable.

If anyone knows the wereabouts of my inflateable football from todays cluster fuck at half time please holla at yo boy

Cost me £1.20 but i doubled up for £2.00 because im a sick cunt

Seriously tho i do want it back

I've not got it, was in the upper tier.....we weren't allowed to breath by the stewards let alone have an inflatable football

Have I stumbled on to a Woolwich forum?

Basically yeah. After a match now, even if we win and go within two points of the top, we get the scum trolls playing out their sad little mission, saying how shit we are.

They aren't new breed Spurs fans who moan unless we win 5-0... They're scum fans on the windup who will say we were shit even if we do win 5-0. If everyone could see that maybe some mass sin binning could get rid of some of these obvious trolls.

This thread. Fucking hell. I swear these match threads get even more pathetic every match. If it's not the sad little squabbles, it's cunts like therealITK popping up moaning because we haven't won the Champion's League yet.

2nd in the league. Best position in 30 years. I bet there's more people on this forum who were barely out of nappies the last time we have a run like this compared to those that weren't, and yet still there's whiney cunts abound. Jesus. It seems we get worse melters here after a win than I see on rival forums after they lose. Despicable.
if we dont win the PL this season, Ill be back in nappies by time we do win it, just thing out loud?

Last edited:
Just like to thank the faceless hero who come up with the bowie starman chant. Heard in the witon arms after the game and now can't get it out my head. It was sang on the train and belted out in Euston. Now how am I suppose to work.

He's a starman Standing on the side
His name is Pochettino And his football blows my mind.

Repeat to fade

Why is everyone getting their knickers in a twist about literally 15 posts that go against your personal narrative?

So many enforcers on here over something so trivial. The ones shouting against them so vociferously and in some cases violently are much more embarrassing than the very, very occasional naysayer.

Just stick them on ignore.

Back
Top Bottom