Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As the season gets closer I'm lowing the bar so that I don't get too disappointed.

Shit...that really is a downer of a sentence isn't it?

Back to normal: We're steam rolling Europa, making Champions League, and breaking top 4! Lamela will be 2nd in goals behind Soldado and they'll tie for assists.

As the season gets closer I'm lowing the bar so that I don't get too disappointed.

Shit...that really is a downer of a sentence isn't it?

Back to normal: We're steam rolling Europa, making Champions League, and breaking top 4! Lamela will be 2nd in goals behind Soldado and they'll tie for assists.
That is more like it mate. Supporters gotta support.

Mate imagine if we won the league. Real madrid would become tottenham
Not at all.

We could do a Southampton, sell our squad for a combined. . . . 1billion dollars!!
The biggest sale would be Rose to the dippers!
dr-evil-2.jpg

Because it was a Woolwich fan.

Probably said "Mummy, i think that's a footballer. I think he plays for London too. Eric Melemerra"

I think you'll find most of the little bastards have no clue who their actual "Mummy" is... let alone have a conversation with her...

DO YOUR RESEARCH NEXT TIME ...before making such inaccurate assumptions!!!

Back
Top Bottom