Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His game vs West Ham reminded me of last season,pre injury Lamela. Misplaced passes,over dribbling,etc.
Also appeared that he and Eriksen were occupying the same spaces at times.

Hopefully next game we get pre season Lamela.

Are we really making judgments on any offensive player after only 29 minutes of 11 v 11?

His game vs West Ham reminded me of last season,pre injury Lamela. Misplaced passes,over dribbling,etc.

If you haven't already, read this article
Erik The Elephant - Chiesa Di Totti

Don't get me wrong I'm one of Erik's biggest fans but apparently he has a tendency to go missing in games/never grabs a game by the horns..
I think his certainly much stronger than last yr and in the next 2-3 seasons if he improves his consistency he could b one of the worlds best..

It's very very tough to say what impact he would have made if it had been 11 on 11, but I do agree that Lamela was a let down against the Spammers. There were times where I wasn't sure which side he was supposed to be playing on and then I'd see Eriksen or Lennon literally directly behind him or in front of him. The whole swapping thing works if players actually swap. Otherwise you've got a giant hole.

I think that he'll dominate QPR. Rio Ferdinand had a good game this weekend, but the competition wasn't especially difficult. Dunne looked terrible against Hull. I think over the course of the season Caulker will prove to be their best defender, and he's really the one I worry about the most.

It's my only real asset in indoor football the sneaky ball roll, doesn't accomplish Fuck all but I bet I look as sexy as Lamela doing it, I just imagine loads of fat people are watching replays of me doing it (roll ball) sitting on their armchairs and rewinding it back on sky plus to show their mother.

I am the same.

Sneaky foot roll before blasting it into the car park.

Anyone got a pillow I can borrow?
You can have mine...in a sec...
DogHumpGifPurplePillow.gif

The way the game played out will really benefit Lamela, for us it was shit to go down etc but for him to come on and be a game changer will give him a good bit of confidence.

Back
Top Bottom