Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is why Im so pissed off with his dire decision making and dwelling.

People can say "hes young with potential" all they want.

We paid the price of a seasoned world class pro, and got a half decent schoolboy.
It's been 106 Total Prem games since the 2 attacking options were purchased for a staggering 58 large to replace Bale's productivity

They have a combined 3 prem goals over that span. And peoples are telling me to be patient? It's diabolical.

Big money spent. Big expectations. No other way around it with the amount of wages both of those players make on our dime.

It's been 106 Total Prem games since the 2 attacking options were purchased for a staggering 58 large to replace Bale's productivity

They have a combined 3 prem goals over that span. And peoples are telling me to be patient? It's diabolical.

Big money spent. Big expectations. No other way around it with the amount of wages both of those players make on our dime.
Money has fuck all to do with it. Erik is 22 in his first (fuck last season) in the Prem. Be patient. Any mug with eyes can see the talent he possesses. It'll come. Relax ya batty.

Fuck me, it's 28 large times two and odd maths again.

:pochfacepalm:

Lamela was 30 , no?

No. £25.8m only rising to £30m if performance targets were met.

Your logic is stupid anyway, you're adding up all the PL games that have occured since we signed them, then multiplying it by the number of players signed and then ignoring goals. It's not just bad maths, it's the very epitome of a meaningless statistic.

Using your method, our 24-man squad played 912 PL games last season and only scored 55 goals....:paulinhofacepalm:

No. £25.8m only rising to £30m if performance targets were met.

Your logic is stupid anyway, you're adding up all the PL games that have occured since we signed them, then multiplying it by the number of players signed and then ignoring goals. It's not just bad maths, it's the very epitome of a meaningless statistic.

Using your method, our 24-man squad played 912 PL games last season and only scored 55 goals....:paulinhofacepalm:
My logic is stupid ? You tried to argue that Adebayor single-handedly brought down the first half of Spurs season last year. Comedy gold

My math is spot on. 106 total games since their arrival. I'm sure pretty both big signings were expected to play a majority of the Prem games. I'll cut that number in half n you got 3 goals over 53 games. How is that a meaningless stat when both were signed to replace Bale's productivity ? The logic is spot on actually

And yes I ignore PKs. My 12 yr old nephew could guess right on a PK effort and score on a world class keeper. Soldado wasn't purchased to bag PKs

Last edited:
My logic is stupid ? You tried to argue that Adebayor single-handedly brought down the first half of Spurs season last year. Comedy gold

My math is spot on. 106 total games since their arrival. I'm sure pretty both big signings were expected to play a majority of the Prem games. I'll cut that number in half n you got 3 goals over 53 games. How is that a meaningless stat when both were signed to replace Bale's productivity ? The logic is spot on actually

And yes I ignore PKs. My 12 yr old nephew could guess right on a PK effort and score on a world class keeper. Soldado wasn't purchased to bag PKs

Literally don't know how to respond any more...

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom