Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm so happy to praise this guy today...ive given him shit and rightly so, but today he was magnificent..the boy never hides, he likes to put a foot in aswell. he seems to have no fear.

Please stop @-ing me you know i can't stand you.

For the record, go back 20 pages and read. And have a look on twitter. I'm not looking for aggro at all couldn't give a fuck for it. Just think a lot of fans are cunts and it pissed me off that Lamela has a good game and scores a goal and people are singing his name yet against Qarabag i had people around me giving lamela all sorts of abuse and people saying "get the fuck out of my club". And i can't fucking stand it when people say that. Because as soon as you say that, it ceases to be "your club"

And you, I've definitely fucking seen you slate Lamela.

Like i said. Don't @ me.

Lol. Go back 20 pages??? Haha. That's a long way to go back.

Are you sure you want me to go back in threads? Because I'll find you cunting off half the back line that did an amazing job this season. Like how you fucked off Jan for his attitude and lack of heart. You were cunting off Davies to my face yesterday you hypocrite. And you are calling out Spurs fans today??? It's doubly funny because you made up that shit anyway because hardly anyone was talking shit in this thread!! You just came in here two footed playing the super fan card. So ironic since you cunted off super Jan.

You just come here to push out your chest and play ultimate Spurs fan like an actor. Biggest hypocrite on this board.

How about you go talk more shit about Davies and Jan? When keeping it real goes wrong. next time, look before you leap eh? Because you cunted off Spurs fans who were supportive of Lamela? So what does that make you? Just another drama queen.

Today is the type of day where we see why we paid so much for him. He looked like he was doing lines of coke beforehand. Tons of drive. All over the pitch and a hard earned goal to boot. Excellent today!

Lol. Go back 20 pages??? Haha. That's a long way to go back.

Are you sure you want me to go back in threads? Because I'll find you cunting off half the back line that did an amazing job this season. Like how you fucked off Jan for his attitude and lack of heart. You were cunting off Davies to my face yesterday you hypocrite. And you are calling out Spurs fans today??? It's doubly funny because you made up that shit anyway because hardly anyone was talking shit in this thread!! You just came in here two footed playing the super fan card. So ironic since you cunted off super Jan.

You just come here to push out your chest and play ultimate Spurs fan like an actor. Biggest hypocrite on this board.

How about you go talk more shit about Davies and Jan? When keeping it real goes wrong. next time, look before you leap eh? Because you cunted off Spurs fans who were supportive of Lamela? So what does that make you? Just another drama queen.
Go for it, like i said, couldn't give a fuck. Also said don't @Me

I haven't said a bad word about Davies, i challenge you to prove me wrong. I said Rose is the better player, thats all. Davies is great. Has his flaws of course but he's younger than me ffs. Neymar isn't as good as Messi but that doesnt make him shit does it. Stop being a fanny for once in your life.

Ive criticised Vertonghen as well yes. His attitude at times has been terrible. Its probably his biggest weakness. He can sulk, he can get the hump, sometimes he does lose his head. Have i ever said he's shit though? absolutely not. The opposite in fact, I've said he's the best defender at the club many times.

Yes i am calling out fans. People have slated Lamela on here and in real life. And I've defended him, I'm not trying to say I'm some uber fan thats always right, i don't care about that. But in my opinion, what you say about a player, the team, the manager etc, in the worse moments, reflects much more on you as a person. Its easy to be a "fan" when we win, and play well.

The first couple of games in when people were demanding lamela leave, or be sold, it was a different story back then.

Anyway, i don't have to justify myself to you. What part of don't @ me don't you understand.

Seriously, you're the worst cunt on here. Don't fucking reply.

What really impresses me with Lamela is how he is able to combine creative plays with his work ethic. Now things are falling into place but he was already our leading assist maker last season and always created chances, and he has always ran himself ragged for the club.

It's weird to me how he has been such a divisive character because even when he has been poor - he has always given his all and thoroughly enjoyed others success (just look at how he reacts to others scoring). That usually win fans over. But I am more than happy for him to win us over by playing brilliant football - in fact, I'd rather he did it that way if performances like this is what we'll be given. Keep repaying us, Coco!:levylol:

I haven't said a bad word about Davies, i challenge you to prove me wrong.

You yesterday regarding Davies.

Anthony Beale:
"Saying things like "Davies is the future" Is just ridiculous. Its likely neither will still be here in 5 years time anyway.......
Davies is solid, acceptable. But he's had weaknesses. I'm sure i remember having a conversation on here when we signed him about how easily people go past Davies. The problems still there.
Why are you so die hard davies anyway? Are you Welsh?"

Wow. What praise.

And why are you asking me questions, then saying don't quote me? Is it because you are a walking contradiction LECTURING PEOPLE ON BEING A TRUE FAN while slagging off players like DAVIES in another thread 24 hours ago?

You come here to start shit. You jumped in this thread in attack mode after a great win. Just enjoy it and appreciate the win FFS.

You yesterday regarding Davies.

Anthony Beale:
"Saying things like "Davies is the future" Is just ridiculous. Its likely neither will still be here in 5 years time anyway.......
Davies is solid, acceptable. But he's had weaknesses. I'm sure i remember having a conversation on here when we signed him about how easily people go past Davies. The problems still there.
Why are you so die hard davies anyway? Are you Welsh?"

Wow. What praise.

And why are you asking me questions, then saying don't quote me? Is it because you are a walking contradiction LECTURING PEOPLE ON BEING A TRUE FAN while slagging off players like DAVIES in another thread 24 hours ago?

You come here to start shit. You jumped in this thread in attack mode after a great win. Just enjoy it and appreciate the win FFS.

Saying Davies will be sold within 5 years isn't even a remotely controversial thing to say.

BUT instead of bickering everyone should just be happy that we slaughtered the league leaders.

The end of last season I had such high hopes for him to start off this season on the right foot. I think that's why I was SO disappointed in his play for the first month. I might have said some pretty negative things, but I seem to remember saying that when he's playing well he's straight fire and when he's playing badly he's the worst player on our side. I still stand by that statement and I think he'll continue to prove that statement to be true as the season goes on.

I think that there is nothing wrong with moaning about a player that's not playing well, or even not playing at their best at the moment. Honestly, come on here and slate players as much as you want with the caveat that you're not being a twat and actually trying to get their attention by doing it (IE @ing them on Twitter, Instagram, etc). If you're at the match get behind the player and hope they play well. If they don't, you paid your money and you can be as angry as you want (as long as you're not being a douche and booing them or something). There's a difference between what you say at a match and when you're not at a match. You can come along and say that this makes me not a true fan, but I don't think that there's anyone out there that follows this club that can say they only ever say positive words about THFC. And if you DO only EVER say positive things you might need to see a fucking shrink, cause seriously you're cracked.

Let's all agree that performance from Lemela is what all Spurs fans have been waiting for. Great work rate, tackling, passing nd tops off with a deserved goal. Well done now more of the same please

MOTM for me today. Funny thing is he plays like this quite often never gives up, always available even if he makes a stray pass, or scuffs a shot (or hits one into the stands). He always creates something but people no likey likey but just look at the negative not the positive. He will never be Bale, he will never be a £30m player (well not sure what one is anymore, but hope you get my drift). The kid deserves his place in the team and we are a better team with him in it.

MOTM for me today. Funny thing is he plays like this quite often never gives up, always available even if he makes a stray pass, or scuffs a shot (or hits one into the stands). He always creates something but people no likey likey but just look at the negative not the positive. He will never be Bale, he will never be a £30m player (well not sure what one is anymore, but hope you get my drift). The kid deserves his place in the team and we are a better team with him in it.
I agree, i didn't think he played that much better today than he has done before, but he was clearly off the pace at the start of the season. Which was only to be expected after he missed pre season.

I really think the substitute standing ovations from the the home crowd have done wonders for Lamela. Kudos to him for earning it, but I think we're seeing a player FINALLY get his confidence back. Hard to believe the same player who shot a low cross into row Z is the same player who was so calm and collected on the 4th goal.

His bringing his step-overs back and actually going at defenders. The build-up/link-up play between Kane, Lamela, Son, and Eriksen is a thing of beauty.

It's amazing what a little support can do for a player.

Saying Davies will be sold within 5 years isn't even a remotely controversial thing to say.

BUT instead of bickering everyone should just be happy that we slaughtered the league leaders.
Ah but that's where Gibbs is at his happiest. It's hilarious watching him worming his way back in over the last couple of months and slowly drag people into slanging matches. It's what he does isn't it?

Alright so the lad got a string of games, and turns out good. This is the Lamela I saw earlier. It's one thing to be in Serie A, but now he feels like, he have take some serious notes from Poch. I'm excited to see him develope further, and I guess Poch will too :)

2CC92E6100000578-3249990-image-a-144_1443274101837.jpg

Back
Top Bottom